13

"I'm scared we're going to ruin the kid." Taehyung says only to be elbowed by Namjoon. "I will kill you, in fact if any of you try to corrupt this kid I will beat your ass." The usually calm omega threatens.

"Calm down we won't." Hoseok sighs. "At least not when you're around."

Namjoon hits him on the head but doesn't say anything else.

"I'm curious." Jimin then says. "I want to know what he looks like, how old he is. Jin really didn't tell is anything besides that he has a kid."

"Well, it's not a baby. Nobody would take a baby camping." Taehyung points out.

"What if it's a toddler? Those are horrible." Jungkook mutters, sipping on a juice box. "You're a toddler." Jimin mutters.

"Hush that's them." Namjoon says silencing all of them. The group awkwardly staring at the large black car pulling up.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late Yoongi started packing late." The man groans before knocking on the window and signing the kid to come out.

With an eye roll the boy does and looks up at the adults with narrowed eyes.

"Which one of you is Namjo—" the kid —Yoongi as Jin called him— is abruptly shoved back in the car. "Great let's go." The alpha says before hurrying to get back in his car.

"That was... odd?" Jungkook comments once he's seated with Jimin and Taehyung in the omega's car.

"Do you guys think Jin is crushing on Joon?" Jimin asks from the backseat, softly munching on some mochi's.

"More important how fucking old is that kid? Do we even know how old Jin is?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung hums. "He's pretty old, twenty four or twenty five, started uni late because of the kid."

"Yeah, how old is that kid? He's at least eight."

"I think he's ten." Jimin mutters handing the two in the front seats a mochi each.

"I think he's going to expose Jin's crush on Namjoon." Taehyung mumbles.

Jungkook sighs. "That could get real awkward."

On the way to their camping spot they talk and discuss plenty of things. For once not cursing or yelling at each other but just friends being friends.

When they arrive they go to set up their tents. Jungkook sighs realising he'll have to sleep with Taehyung. Which isn't too big of a problem for the evenings but it's the mornings or late night wake ups that form a problem.

During the day both alpha's and omega's wear blockers but when they're sleep they obviously can't spray any on. So when they wake up the tent will be filled with each other's scent.

"Wait Jungkook I thought I was sleeping in your tent?" Jimin asks only for the younger alpha to shake his head.

"No, I'm sleeping with Taehyung."

"Then where am I sleeping?" Jimin asks only for the group to fall silent.

"You can sleep in our tent, it has two sleeping compartments, I'll sleep with Yoongs and you—"

"No." Yoongi says, looking up from his phone. "Shortie can sleep with the red-head, Namjoon can sleep with us."

Jin face palms while Jimin and Hoseok look at each other. "No way." The omega says but Namjoon sends one glare at his friend and the red-head sighs. "Fine."

"Problem solved. Also I'm so not sharing my compartment with you dad, you can share one with Namjoon." With that Yoongi walks off waiting for his dad to set up the tent.

Taehyung chuckles. "That kid's doing god's work."

Jungkook just nods, too busy dreading the night that is coming.

"Hey Kook, are we going to sneak out tonight and go to the lake?" Jimin asks but the younger alpha isn't paying attention to anything but his own misery.

"I'll go to the lake with you." Hoseok says and Jimin immediately nods. "Yeah, totally, cool, definitely, see you there—"

"Shut up."