024.

Essence POV
The next morning...

As soon as I opened my eyes I got hit with a streak of sunlight through the window and groaned.
"Kash?" I called out for him with sleep in my voice because I didn't feel him anymore. He didn't say anything back so I assumed he left downstairs already.

I rolled over and picked up my phone off the nightstand to see it was only 7 in the morning. I was tempted to go back to sleep but I wanted to know where Kash was.
"I'm in here baby." He voice said from the crack of the bathroom door.

I sat on the edge of the bed and did a full body stretch. I stretched my arms above my head and squeezed my legs together making them go into a mini seizure and I fell off the bed.
"That felt good." I said to myself while getting up.

I knocked on the bathroom door lightly and Kash said to come in.
"What are you doing in here?" I said opening the door to see him sitting on the toilet. I hopped up on the counter right next to him and watched him.
"I'm tryna shit, I think I'm constipated." He said with his phone in his hand scrolling through Facebook.

"Constipated? When did that happen?" I said swinging my legs off the counter.
"I ate like 4 grilled cheese's yesterday." He said holding his stomach.
I chuckled at first seeing him in pain but it turned into a full fledged laugh. I was cracking up.

"Girl what is you laughing at?" He said looking at me which made me laugh even harder.
"It's nice seeing you stuck on the toilet." I said calming down.
"I'm glad you think it's funny. I'll turn that laugh into something else." He said and winked at me.

Lord come get this boy please. I thought in my head while squeezing my thighs together.
"It's not funny no more?" He said getting up off the toilet.
I shook my head and let my eyes roam his body. My eyes landed on his... member and the pit of my stomach caved in a little bit. He was big, especially for our age. He was bigger than all of the men who've sent me dick pics on instagram.

"See something you like baby." He said and I looked back up at him. I cleared my throat and shook my head. "No." I said quietly and he laughed.
"It's okay to stare baby. As far as I know it's yours." He said winking at me again and walked out the bathroom, leaving me there.

I followed him out while cutting the light off and layed back down on the bed.
"Kash get up and get ready for school! Your slow ass only got an hour so get the hell up!" I heard his mom's voice boom from the other side of the door scaring me.
"I'm up mama dang." He said back and I heard the doorknob turn.

I ain't never acted so fast, I rolled off the side of the bed and got under it in under 3 seconds.
"What the hell you say?" I heard Ms. Williams say.
"I said I love you mama." Kash said and I seen his legs get up and walk over to her.
"Boy whatever, you better be ready by 8 or ima beat yo ass." She said and walked out the room. I chuckled and slid from under the bed.

"I forgot it was a school night." I whispered to him.
"Well you better be lucky we go to the same school. My mana can take both of us." He said walking to his dresser.
"Uh, hello. Kash she doesn't know I'm here." I said super nervous to see how she'll react.

"Well she's about to find out. Mama!" He said and fear rushed through my chest.
"Kash what the hell!" I whisper yelled to him and ran into the bathroom.

"What boy?" I heard her voice and my breathing picked up.
"You know Essence don't you? My girlfriend?" Kash said and I rolled my eyes behind the door.
"Of course I know her, what about her?" She said and my breathing slowly picked up.