Chapter 24

You looked at Taehyung hoping he would say something now that you had finished all that episode.

"Say something." You urged him.

"I have nothing to say."

"I understand if you wanna break up with m-." You were cut off by him.

"No."

You looked up at him. "But doesn't it bother you? Jimin?"

"Like someone is trying to claw at my chest from inside......"

"Then why?"

"Because you might like Jimin but I love you."

You looked at him. It was the first time he was being open about his feelings towards you. " 'Love' is a strong word, Tae. We have been dating only for one month now."

"It takes only one second to fall in love with a person."

"Yes, but it takes months, years of knowing each other for that one second to come." You said.

He frowned.

"I know I sound creepy and possessive but I don't want to let us go. You might like Jimin but give me a chance. You know I will treat you much better than he will. I treat you much better than he does. Even if I let you be with him, he will harass you. You don't deserve that." He said holding onto your hands.

"I know, Tae. I don't even know why I like him. Maybe it's just physical attraction. Maybe it's because I am a sadistic bitch who likes his ill-treatment."

"Maybe I should treat you like that." Taehyung chuckled.

"Maybe you should." You laughed. "You know what? Scratch that. I don't like him."

"What?" Taehyung said surprised.

"I don't think I like him. I was wrong. I mean does it make any sense? Why would I like him? What has he even done for me?......I like you."

Taehyung looked at you. He was confused. You were too. Anybody who'd listen to you now would be.

"It's just sometimes when he says things... it hurts. More than it should. And I hate it when he brings women to the office. It's almost as if he does it to show me." You chuckled. "As if I am that relevant to him. He probably doesn't even remember my name anymore."

You cupped Taehyung's face. "I'm sorry, Tae. I'm sorry I'm so stupid when you gave me everything. I shouldn't even feel anything towards him. I think it's better for you if we break up.....but even as I say this I hope you would not break up with me. Am I even making any sense?" You sighed frustrated.

He gently kissed you. When he pulled back he said "At least there is some hope for me. I'll make you like me completely." He smiled.

"Are you some kind of a dream?" You whispered.

"Yup." He giggled. "The kind of one from which you'll never wake up."

You knew you didn't do anything to deserve him.

***********

Jimin kept on bringing more and more girls to his office. Some girls he would bring more than once.

Yes, it did bother you. You observed all of them as they walked past you towards his door. Their dress. Their makeup. Their hair length. This guy didn't even have a type. He literally had a vast range of women he liked. Womanizer.

You couldn't help but imagine how weird it would be for him to do all those things with the glass walls. He could literally see everything outside while doing 'God knows what' with those women inside.

At least, you couldn't see what was going on inside. And moreover you had convinced yourself that you should concentrate more on Taehyung, your boyfriend. The man who treats you well. The man who doesn't let other women put their hands into his pants freely.

You stood up and walked towards his door, reminding yourself to knock so that they can gain a little a bit of decency in the matter of some seconds.

Of course, it definitely didn't matter because once you entered AFTER KNOCKING, the first thing that your eyes landed on was Jimin........ kissing that girl.

No, more clearly, him shoving his tongue down that poor girl's throat.

You got flustered and quickly went out.

"Come in." He said annoyed as soon as you closed the door behind him.

You hesitantly came in but they were still sitting in the same place doing the same thing. You were forced to watch something you didn't want to. Is this even right?

"What is it?" He sighed as he pulled away.

"Y-your meeting is a-at two. P-please be ready for it." You peeked at him. You wished you were blind. He couldn't do this to you then.

He was now nibbling her neck.

He sighed again and whispered something into her ear. The girl pouted, got up, gave you a glare and left.

"What are you standing here for?" He said buttoning up his shirt.

You quickly ran out of the room.

'There's no way I like a womanizer like him. I definitely like Taehyung. Yeah.'