•5•

The first thing that woke me up was when I heard shuffling. Then I faintly heard the tiniest of voices whispering to each other. Then I realized I was warm and comfortable rather than being scrunched up in a tiny makeshift bed.

I peeled my eyes open to see that I was pressed against a hard surface. Hold that thought, it was a body. I became hyper aware as I realized that I was held down by strong arms and that there was more than one presence in the bed.

Panicking, I let out a squeak as I started to struggle out of the hold. The arms tightened around me and I looked up to see a familiar face staring down at me and cooing.

As I started to regain my senses from my mild panic attack, I realized that Taehyung was gently telling me to calm down and take deep breaths.

A hand started to stroke my back and I turned over to see Jin let out a gentle smile.

All the memories of yesterday flooded in at once and I relaxed my tense state. I was safe with my mates.

"Are you okay love?"

"Uh, yeah. Sorry. I was a bit... disoriented."

"It's okay. You're okay." He slowly released his tight hold on me.

"How did you sleep last night?" I fully turned in Taehyung's hold to face Jin.

"Alright. Actually, it might've been the best sleep I've received in a while."

"I'll say. You didn't even have a mattress in that tree house. You are going to get everything, I swear." I heard Namjoon comment from behind Taehyung.

Alarmed, I lift my head to glance over and see all the guys awake except Yoongi.

"Have you all been awake for awhile?"

"Sort of. It's almost eleven right now. It's a lazy day today." Hoseok grinned.

"It appears Yoongi still holds the record for longest sleeper." Jimin giggled afterwards.

"You guys are so loud. You can whisper amongst yourselves for her but talk loudly when I'm asleep?"

"Ah, sorry. Surprised you woke up though." Hoseok affectionately scratched Yoongi's hair as Yoongi growled and pushed his hand off before sitting up and tiredly blinking his eyes open.

I watch as he glares at everyone before softening his gaze on me.

"M-morning Yoongi."

"Morning... little doe."

My face heated up at the sentiment as I heard Jungkook whine, "You guys all already chose a pet name for her! I'm going to call her... uhm. I don't know? Is there another word for small deer?"

"Well scientifically deer are called Cervidae." Jungkook gave Namjoon a blank look to which Namjoon shrugged.

"Aren't they also called fawns?" Jimin piped up.

Jungkook let out a wide grin and snapped his fingers. "That's it! I'm calling you my fawn."

I tilted my head at the name. "Am I supposed to make names for you guys too?"

"If you want to. We'd love for you to make us pet names, but you don't have to. Don't be forced to make one either sweetie." Jin gently smiled as I nodded.

"I just want to hang out with my baby girl today. Who else is down." The rest of the guys raised their hands in agreement.

"Then it's settled. Oh, and we still owe you that house tour."

"Try not to get too overwhelmed. We don't need you fainting on us." Yoongi joked as he slid out of the bed.

"Where are you going off to mister?" Jin asked.