Kill The Director

Whenever she looks I read the nearest paper
No, I don't care about the soaps
Though I'm acting like I'm in an EastEnders episode
If this is a rom-com
Kill the director

Evie's PoV

It was that time of the week again. Ever since Sam and Aaron had come to our house maybe just under a month ago, they had stared coming every week on a Saturday. Normally Aaron would come up to my room and we'd watch a film, while my mum and his wife would chat downstairs. With my ever growing crush on Aaron, this really wasn't helping. As expected I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I ran down the stairs opened the door to be met with the familiar smile.

"Hey." He said as I opened the door. I smiled and stood aside to let him in. He was holding a bag in his hand.

"What's in the bag?" I ask as I sat next him on the bed.

"Sweets." He said smiling like a small child. "I thought we could have a cinema night."

"Yeah ok!" I smile. "What kind of film do you want to watch?" I ask as he took off his jacket.

"You choose."

"Titanic!" I shouted making Aaron laugh.

"Ok, ok" He laughs as he jumps on the bed next to me. I got up from my bed to put the DVD into my DVD player. I searched through my collection to try to find it. Once I had I put it in and jumped onto my bed next to Aaron. I put my head in his shoulder and watched the film. It was one of of my favorite films so I basically knew it word for word. We were about half through the film and i could feel Aaron's eyes burning it me. I didn't say anything I just cleared my throat and continued watching the film.

"Who's that?" Aaron said breaking the silence and pointing at my wall.

"Well I have a lot of people on my wall. So you need to be more specific" I laughing sitting up. He stood up and walked over to my wall.

"David Bowie's Mugshots." I said simply pausing the film, getting up and standing next to him.

"He was arrested. You learn something new everyday." He laughs.

"Yep for drug possession I think." I said as I sat back on the bed pressing play on the remote.

"Ok." He said sitting back in the same position as before.

time skip!

Aaron had left about an hour ago. I was sat on my bed on my phone. I heard a knock at my door so I got up to open it.

"Where is it." My mum said storming into my room.

"Where's what." I said confused following her up the stairs. She walked over to one of the walls in my room looking at every picture. "Mum what are you doing?"

"I heard Aaron telling Sam you have mugshots on your wall. No child of mine is having criminals on their wall." She shouted almost bubbling with anger.

"Mum, Dad got it for me."

"I knew it would be someone else's fault. You never make mistakes do you 'perfect little Evelyn'" she screamed. I didn't get on with my mum and didn't care about her opinion but it still hurts when people shout at me. "You wouldn't see one of these pictures on Elizabeth's wall would you!" She screamed as she ripped the picture from the wall, tearing others in the process. She ripped it into tiny pieces and threw it onto the floor.She hit my in the arm as he stormed out of my room, knocking a couple of photo frames over as she did. I quickly ran over to pick them up and make sure they hadn't smashed. Thankfully none had. I walked downstairs and into my dads office where he was sat typing on his laptop.

"Evie what's wrong." I could feel the tears falling from my face as he took off his glasses and walked over to hug me.

"You now the picture of David Bowie you order for me a couple of weeks ago as a surprise. Well mum found out I had a mugshot on my wall and-and." I cried.

"Sh-sh it's ok." He said stroking my hair. "Did she hurt you darling."

"She hit my arm but it's ok it doesn't really hurt it just stings a little." I said as he pulled away.

"I'm so sorry my darling. I'm gonna talk to her ok."

"Thank you dad."

Aaron's PoV 

I was sat in bed, on my phone waiting for Sam to come into bed. I was looking through the photos that me and Evie had taken a couple of weeks ago, I smiled as i look at the expression on her face.

"What are you smiling at?" Sam laughed as she took out her earrings. I quickly flicked away the pictures and pretended to look at emails.

"Nothing really." I shrugged.

"Ok?" She said questioningly as she climbed into bed next to me. Her phone began to ring, she rolled her eyes as she picked it up.

"Hello? Yeah, ok, Oh my god, are you ok, darling  I'm coming to get you now you can stay here tonight, oh no it's no trouble, yeah yeah I'll be there in 15 minuets." She spoke down the phone as she got out of bed.

"What's happened?" I say getting up.

"Darling you can go back to bed, Emily and Ryan got into a fight and she doesn't want to stay at home tonight so she's gonna come and stay here." Sam explained as she got dressed. I sat back down and as Sam left I called Evie.

Calling Evie 😊
(Evie in italic Aaron in normal)

Hello?
Hi, are you alright.
Why wouldn't I be?
I heard Sam on the phone to your mum.
Oh right.
Do you know what happened.
Y'know the picture you saw on my wall
Yeah.
She found out about it. And she hated it ripped it off my wall and hit me an-and.
Sh-sh it's alright. I'm sorry.
I'm gonna get some sleep.
Alright, goodnight.

I wish I could hold her and stop her tears.

A/N- So I made a playlist for this story cause all the chapters are based on songs so yeah.

Here's the Spotify link to it you can screenshot it and search for it so you can listen to the song 😊