15

Jungkook lies absolutely frozen. Unsure of what to do or say, he's been caught and there's no way to talk himself out of it. Taehyung will now start cursing him out and or exposing him to the rest of the group.

They'll be disgusted with him too and he'll be forced to go home. He doesn't even know why he made make this decision. Any normal human being wouldn't have done this but he had to be stupid.

"M-morning." He manages to stutter out, hand now removed from his mouth. Staring at the omega with wide eyes.

Taehyung shuts his eyes and inhales deeply through his nose. "You smell like you did when we were younger, only stronger."

The omega moves a little closer, slowly unzipping the sleeping bag, leaving Jungkook a little panicked and confused.

"T-tae—"

"Shush, tents aren't sound proof at all."

Jungkook's eyes widen when he feels the omega's hand wrap around his dick. "You're fucking disgusting you know that." The elder whispers, slowly moving his hand up and down.

"Such a bad fucking alpha you are, not to mention a pervert."

He lies completely frozen, knowing Taehyung is right, yet, he remains rock hard.

"Now be a good fucking boy and stay silent." The omega spits, speeding up his hand. Quickly. Jungkook covers his mouth again, screwing his mouth shut along with it.

Loosing himself in the touch and the cocoa scent that is now stronger than ever.

"Thought I wouldn't wake up huh?" The elder whispers before running his tongue over the younger's scent gland in his neck. "Dumb alpha."

Jungkook releases a soft sound of disapproval but doesn't do anything else. He doesn't want to start a fight and have to omega stop what he's doing. He'd die if he were to do that.

"C'mon big boy." The shorter whispers before pushing the hand away and pressing his lips on the younger.

And as if on cue the alpha, comes undone. Every noise he makes swallowed by Taehyung's lips as his head spins from his orgasm. Eyes tightly shut, loving the way Taehyung's lips fit perfectly on his.

Only to opens his eyes when Taehyung's pulls back, a blush on his cheek as the omega shamelessly wipes his hand on the younger's shirt.

"You come a lot."

"Yeah, I know." He mumbles, scratching his head awkwardly.

"I'm going to wash my hands, clean this up and don't get anything on my stuff." The omega says before getting out of the tent in his pyjamas and slippers.

Jungkook just nods, barely believing what just happened. He got jerked off by his childhood friend.

Taehyung didn't even hesitate, he just went with it, the omega was strangely degrading and dominant but he was too focused on his orgasm too care. He sure hopes the elder doesn't see this a green card to go ahead and do it all the time.

He's still the alpha of the two.

Cleaning himself off he sighs. How will things be between him and Tae? They just started becoming friends again and now suddenly this happens. Sure Jimin gives him the occasional blow job and the other way around but they're two alpha's. This is alpha and omega, it's completely different.

Shaking his head a little he decides to base his next step on the omega. If Taehyung acts like nothing happened, he will too and if the elder wants to make a big deal out of it then he'll see what happens next.

"C'mon sleepy head." Taehyung's voice suddenly speaks up from outside the tent.

"Let's wake up the other's."