contagious nightmare

It's morning, all of the elements has gathered in the dining room.

"Hali, what's wrong? You look pale?", Gempa said to Hali who looks pale and tired.

Hali furrowed his eyebrows, his eyes met with Taufan's worried eyes.

"I..had a nightmare.", Hali said, he hestitated when he said that.

Taufan's heart feels like it's stopped.

He can feel chills runs throught his spine.

"Nightmare?", Gempa asked to him.

"About what?", Blaze asked him, he is now curious and regained his energy.

"...it's us, and also two other figures i didn't know..", Hali explained as he tried to remember that dream.

Ice's eyes is more  focused on Taufan who looks so frightened, his hand trembled and he looks pale rather than to the lightning boy.

Ice asked Hali, "two other figures?"

"I don't know, they looks familiar but.. i don't know them.", Hali said.

"But.., they both dies in front of me, they tried to protect us.", Hali explained, there's a noticable fears from his voice.

"And for some reason it hurts so bad, to see them dying, even if i didn't know who are they.", Hali said as he gritted his teeth, he clench his palm, his expression is filled with confusion and regret.

"It's only a nightmare, Hali." , Taufan said to him with his smile.

"Don't think about it too much, something like that wont happen.", he continued, he can feel his voice slightly trembles.

"But,it feels so real. And also-", Hali's words got stopped after he saw Taufan who still smiled. But despite of that smile, the spoon he held is trembling.

Yeah, Taufan's hand shivered so bad.

"Taufan, are you okay?", Gempa asked him.

Ice's piercing gaze is now on Taufan, Ice furrowed his eyebrows, his face darkened and his light blue eyes shone.

Taufan dropped his utensils, "..i'm a bit dizzy, i'm going to my room for a bit, you guys should eat breakfast first."

"Want me to bring you some medicine?" , Gempa asked him, his face looks so worried as he gaze at Taufan and also Hali.

"No need, it will be better after a little rest.", Taufan said to them.

"Please, just continue your breakfast.", Taufan said as he weakly smiled.

Click

He locked the room, after that he let his shivering legs to take a break.

He fell to the ground, his hand that's still trembling tried to touch his knees.

"Is it because we fused yesterday?", he asked.

A voice that doesn't sounds as harsh as usual answered, "i think so, your memories combined with theirs when you fuse."

"W-what should i do?", Taufan asked him, his voice atill shivered.

He remembered how scary is that nightmare.

And how it tortured him every single time he remembered about it.

"Calm down. He only saw the beginning..", The Reverse answered to him.

"I'm trying..but what if he saw the continuation?", Taufan asked, his voice is filled with fear.

"Ah right, i should find a way for us  so we can stop fusing.." ,Taufan said.