re-BCs and NEW BOOKs (not a sequel, maybe)

So I just let out my new werewolf book, The Alpha's Heart. Check it out on my proflie nowwww!

Yes this update is a shameless plug.

Here's the synopsis; hope you like it.

"You're mine. It doesn't matter where you come from." His hand grips my wrist, stopping me.

"You know it matters." I turn away, holding in the moisture in my eyes.

I can't cry.

"Eliana please! Look at me!" He tugs me back into his arms, tightly embracing me.

"I won't let you leave. You belong with me."

***

Eliana was content with her lifestyle, as her pack's slave. Horrible, but it was all she had ever known. There was nothing better to compare it to.

Alpha Noah keeps his distance with everyone and although head of one of the strongest packs in the nation, his past haunts him. Things like love and friendships are unknown to him. Unimportant.

She's hurt and so is he.

What happens when mates with such different views on life and experiences, meet?

Will a connection spark? Or will the fuse fail to light? And when the lurking past faces them again, what will they do?

Lost minds-
About a crazy girl who meets a guy with a super dark past. Love - hate relationship that develops in a slow burn. Check out my profile to see the rest of the details.

Updates every three days

Out now on my Profile!!! Thanks for all you guys support. Love y'all.

Also, request bonus chapters here.

I might just write a book for Caleb. Idk I'm still deciding. Cuz I've been thinking about a sequel for Madam Mafia.

Also plz check out my website. Link in conversations!.

Ciao.