yangyang's child

"lee jeno! why do you keep following me and jaemin?" renjun turned around facing jeno.

jeno took a few steps closer to renjun, jaemin on the side just watching this all happen, "what are you two so dressed up for huh?"

renjun started to laugh nervously as he turned to jaemin with a look that meant, 'you idiot help me!' but sadly jaemin just walked away.

renjun was surely gonna kill jaemin for sure, "i-it's a party isn't it?"

renjun regretted dressing up for jeno just as jaemin suggested, he thought jeno would just ignore him since there are a bunch of girls at the party.

jeno scoffed, "a party huh? i'll show you what a real party is-" jeno was about to drag renjun upstairs to whatever room but another hand stopped him.

"what the hell do you think you're doing?" jaemin said looking at jeno straight in the eye.

jeno looked away from his hand that was holding renjun's arm and he looked up at jaemin.

the music of the party suddenly got lower, maybe not for the rest, but for those three.

"would you like to join us upstairs then?"

🦋

"everyone here are losers. am i right?" jisung said facing chenle.

the two were currently at the bar, drinking all the alcohol they wanted since it was jeno's house.

chenle sighed as he put down the alcohol, "are you calling me a loser?" chenle suddenly started pouting.

jisung froze as he heard that, he didn't mean that. 'shit what am i gonna do?'

"n-no i didn't mean it. you're not a loser." jisung said looking at chenle straight in the eye.

"alright then."

the two sat in the bar in silence, "hey jisung?"

jisung nervously turned to chenle, "wanna sleepover at my house?"