Fleeting Moments

☽☾
FLEETING MOMENTS #HHFM 
Hearthushed Second Generation Series
Written by ynativity
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Any resemblance to real people and other stories are purely coincidental. Ynativity asserts the moral rights to all story elements. 

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

B L U R B

Due to an unexpected pregnancy, ex-lovers Ryo and Frankie are forced to live under the same roof. They can't stand each other but when the moments from their past are slowly catching up, their lingering feelings seem to be much stronger than they thought it would be.

* * *

When Frankie Castañares broke up with Ryo Canencia, she is determined to move on and never meet him again. They are living well on their own with her working hard to be a magazine editor and him reaching his dream of becoming a professional basketball player. But with the news of Frankie being pregnant with Ryo's child, they've got no choice but to act civil and live under the same house. They bicker over the simplest things and their situation couldn't get any easier than they ought to be. With them still hung up on their past, can they be brave enough to settle their differences and start all over again?

Disclaimer: This story is written in Taglish.
Cover Illustration by 17aila_

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Started 21 April 2020
Finished 22 November 2020

© ynativity 2020
All Rights Reserved