twelve

"hey mark? just stay here for a second. i gotta talk to someone." donghyuck said as he patted mark's back and stepped out of the house.

mark continued to drink the juice he had in his cup and waited for donghyuck to come back, "ah... that boy is taking too long."

he decided to stand up from the couch he was sitting on and get more juice but someone pushed him back down.

"what a cutie we have here... what's your name baby boy?" an unfamiliar boy said as he went closer to mark.

"m-mark lee." mark said stuttering.

"what a lovely name... how about you come with me upstairs and we can... ya know?" the man said with a wink.

before mark could even do anything, the man pulled him up and was about to drag to a room, "stop! i don't even know you."

mark shoved the man's hand from his arm, "well then... you wanna get out of this party and have a date?" the boy suggested looking up for mark's permission.

due to mark's action, everyone was now staring at the two, even the music stopped.

"i don't think that can happen while i'm around." donghyuck's voice was suddenly heard behind mark.

"what the hell are you doing? interrupting my business with my boyfriend?" the man said stepping closer to mark and donghyuck.

donghyuck moved closer as well to mark, "play along." donghyuck growled in mark's ear, his lip ring touching his earlobe making mark feel a whole bunch of emotions.

"boyfriend you say? to my knowledge, he's my boyfriend. seeing the scene that had just happened, i clearly heard my boyfriend say, 'i don't even know you.'" donghyuck said smirking at the man, he wrapped his arm around mark's waist.

everyone's mouth went dropped to the floor, sadly all their friends weren't able to witness such an iconic scene since they were busy.

"s-so?" the man said trying to keep himself together.

"he's mine, and only mine. you hear that?" donghyuck said looking the man straight in the eye.

mark saw something in donghyuck's eyes, anger and evil. mark honestly loved the look on donghyuck's face. it was pretty hot.

donghyuck grabbed mark's hand and was about to head out the door, "oh and about that date."

donghyuck slowly looked back showing his side profile to the man,

"you probably can't even buy him a fucking sandwich."