106

William was leaning halfway on Bella. They were close together, and he said, "I'm so happy." Bella turns her head and looks at William strangely. He was so injured that he almost died. What was there to be happy about.

Seeing the doubt of Bella had wished for, William said, "I feel hurt for protecting you, and if it hurts, it would make me see you every day. No." 

"Don't talk nonsense." Bella stopped him. "So you're still concerned about me?" He looked at Bella with pride. There was no way for her to deny it this time. She escaped a little and did not want to proceed with this topic. She said, "Let's go, you've been out long enough.' Knowing that he was going to going to be too long, he couldn't be too tight, so he didn't continue to tease Bella.

Back at the ward, the phone suddenly rang. When he answered the phone, his expression changed. William hung up the phone and said, "Bella, I'm going back to New Orleans today. Do you want to go back with me?" 

"Did something happen?" Bella said worriedly. "If it's not a critical time, don't go back. Your injury isn't good yet." When he thought that Bella was very fond of Liam, he did not hide it and said solemnly, " Aunt at home called and said that Liam was sick." Bella take a fruit knife and was about to cut an apple for William.

William's pupil deepened, and he immediately stopped the bleeding. She asked, "Does it hurt?!" Bella did not know why. Hearing Liam's illness, her heart was gripped by a big hand. "I'm fine, I'll go back with you too." She was a little uneasy at the same time, and at the same time, she was not worried that she was cut by a knife, so she changes her mind and decided to go back to New Orleans in advance.

"Okay, please pack up. We'll leave immediately after we've packed." At night, William quickly changed into his sick outfit and was ready to leave the hospital. Bella's heart tightened and he panicked when he saw his serious face. Bella did not have much to wish for, so he immediately retired the house and followed William. As he sat on the plane back to New Orleans, Bella eagerly asked, "Is Liam seriously ill?" 

"I don't know yet. I won't know until I've been to the hospital." Don't worry Liam will be hokey, it's just that when Liam was born, he was premature, so Liam's body was not very well, but it is bot a big deal. Bella was a little surprised. Liam was actually a premature baby? Like her children!

"That's good." Bella nodded willingly and quiet down. He didn't continue to ask about the situation. She was still on the road like her, and she was in the same situation as she had. She thought that the night knight was definitely more annoying than her, so she didn't bother William again. The security guard arranged for William to be military helicopters. Two hours later, they returned to New Orleans.

The car had long waited outside the airport. When they got off the plane, they immediately arranged for them to go to the hospital. It was not too long before they finally reached the hospital. Bella follow William to Liam's award. On the bed, Liam's face was pale, lying quietly on the bed, his eyes tightly closed, her eyebrows frowned, and from time to time, her mouth groaned uncomfortably.

"Mommy..."

Liam seemed to feel something. He waved his hand uncomfortably and seemed to want to grab something. Seeing Liam's so weak look, Bella's heartfelt painful. At about the same time, he placed his hand inside Liam's little hand. "Okay, Mommy is here, do not be afraid, don't be afraid!" Bella said.

I wonder if it was because of empathy. In the face of sick Liam, Bella would only feel very uncomfortable. Liam felt the warm palm on his hand, and his eyebrows gradually stretched out. She slowly opened her eyes. When he saw Bella, his eyes lit up and shouted, "Mommy..." Liam's voice was soft and sticky, with a little grievance. Bella was only to feel that her heart was completely filled with this little child.