Candles, bodycreams and Chocolate cake

Hello everyone!! Whatsuppp?

Let's start

Sid was numb for a minute, did she just say that in a month they both would be separated? Why would she want to go? And she is calling this freedom? Freedom my foot. But wait, why am I getting sad? Every girl is like that, and she need to be shown her position very soon.

Sana here faced towards the desk, facing her back towards Sid and tried to control the tears welling up in her eyes. Sid said I am going out for a puff and he went out. While Sana turned and looked upwards and said Sana Sana, it's okay why are you crying? Vaise bhi he never loved you, and it was all a deal! Chill relax, it's okay calm down. Then she wipped her tears off,and got on her seat, took a deep breath and started to finalise the things as the Fashion show was in 2 days. She called alll the models, they sat down while Sana got up and started to talk to them.

Here, a American guy model was just continuesly staring at her, not in a cheap way but more in a admirable kind of way. Sid came in and sat on her seat while she explained them the reason of doing this, and how will it go.
Sid noticed that guy looking at her..he got so angry..as he was reallly good looking with a beautiful body and a great height. Kisko bhi insecurity hoti. After the meeting, everyone decide to meet Tom for the ramp walk, when that American guy says..Can I take you out on dinner after the show? Just a dinner.
Sana-While looking at the files she says Yes. And that guy blushes and leaves.

The moment that guy went out, Sid held her arms and said so tum uss ladke ke saath jaaogi for dinner?
Sana shrugs his hand off and says, Mai kyun nahi jaungi? Tum 1000 hookups karo, and ab we are going to get divorced tab Mai apni life bhi na Jiyun?
Sid paused and he thought that she is right, he never gave her any kind of love, and there are so many men waiting to make her mine..and she deserves all the kind of love.
Sid then said, I am sorry for hurting you, you should go!
Sana- Thankyou for your permission.

Sid had to go out for a dinner with his few business partners, so Sid went on his way and Sana went out to a mall to get some candles, bodywashes and body creams. This was about Sana, whenever she felt sad, she used to buy so many scented items and sit the whole time in that smell. Sana went home, and the workers had their off at the night, so Sana thought of treating herself. She changed into a satin small one piece nighty with 2 strings tied on her neck holding it all together. Sana turned on the speakers and played her favourite English classics, lighted up candles everywhere..it was raspberry scented..she had applied loads of raspberry body cream too. She smelled herself and said PERFECT.

Then she thought of making a chocolate cake, she took out all the items and  started to make a chocolate cake,she then poured some Wine in her glass and while drinking it she was making the batter. She then kept the cake in oven while she started to make some quesadillas for her.
Meanwhile Sid who was entering the door, heard music sound. He opened the house with the spare key as he knew that the workers had their off. Sid opened the house and was shocked to see the settings, the house lights were dim and it was all under the candle light. The house was smelling of Raspberries.

Sid quietly closed the door, and went towards the kitchen and saw Sana swaying her body on the sound of the music, with a wine glass. She was looking so sexy..sidharth went behind her and kept his hands on the kitchen slab in such a way that it touches her waist. Sana's breath hitches, he comes close to her neck and whispers..Aaj suhagrat hai tumhari?
Sana- Haan, Abhi voh Model ane wala hai.
Sid pulled her towards him and shouted KYAA?
Sana- Maazak tha, I am not like you. Anyways let me cook. And she got back to her position.

Sid smiled and again kept his hands on the slab and came close to her neck, and asked what did you make? Sana's breath started to get uneven, sana stammered and said Chocolate cake and Quesadillas..! Sid went and planted a wet kiss on her neck to which Sana held her fabric tightly. Sid smirked and again kissed her neck and then whispered in her ears..I am hungry, even I want to have it.
Sana- Kyun..it's only for me. Dinner karke ana chhaiye tha.
Sid held her waist tightly and said 1 month ke liye wife ho toh patnidharam toh karo.
Sana took a long breath and said Go and change I am getting it.

Sid smiled and ran like a baby to change. He came out in his shorts and tee, and saw Sana applying extra chocolate syrup on the cake, Sana looks at Sid and says Taste karke batana?
Sid goes closer to her, takes her hand and dips her finger in it and then puts it in his mouth, and starts to suck it lightly. Sana gets all red and pulls her hand away.. Sid smirked and said Very sweet the way I like. Sana ignores him and sets everything on the table.

Sid sits and says but Sana why these candles and all?
Sana- Voh na mai jab sad hoti huna tab Mai...
Then she realises what she just said, she hits her tongue and then says..I like candles.
They have this awkward silence while eating.
After a while, Sid breaks it by saying that you are literally a master chef, you cook so good!
Sana- Thankyou.
Then she cuts the chocolate cake and serves it on sidharth's plate.
He has a bite and says Mhmm, so tasty! But that tasting was better ( Finger wala)
Sana blushes and looks away.
Then they get up, and sidharth goes to their room, while Sana goes to the kitchen to set up everything.
Sid shouts Sana the servants will do it in the morning DONT do it !
Sana ignored and got on the stool to keep a thing, and then she looses her balance and literally falls on the ground. Sid hears a big thud, and runs towards the kitchen.

He goes towards the kitchen and sees Sana holding her mouth tight while she cries and she was on the floor. Sid runs towards her and asks Kya hua baby?
Sana just keeps on crying while holding her mouth as covering it.
Sid removes her hand and says yeh kyu kar rahi ho?
Sana while crying- Voh papa ko gussa aata tha ki jab meri Rone ki awaz aati thi, toh mai muh pakadkar roti thi..jise unhe koi dikkat nahi ho! Fir adaaat ban gayi.
Sid felt like his heart was paining, listening to her. He scolded her..pehli baat Yeh muh bandh karke kabhi Mat rona
Dursi baat Maine kaha tha na ki chhordo!
Sana like a baby sobs and says Sid my leg is not moving.
Sid looks at her leg and fuck, it has swelled up so much and it's become Blue.

Sid picks her up in his arms, and places her in the car while he takes his phone and wallet and closes the light and the main door and sits in the car.
Sana- Hum kaha jaa rahe hai?
Sid- Lakshmi se Dance sikhne
Sana- Nahi Sid, Abhi pair mei lagi hai.
Sid- Seriously Sana?
Then he just starts to drive quickly with tension. Sana looks at his worried face and forgets about her pain for a moment, how she wished her life partner treated her like that.
Then they quickly reaches the doctor, Sana says I will walk, Sid glares at her and says shut up( then he picks her up in his arms) Sana blushed on how everyone was watching them.

The went to the doctor and the doctor examined and said Halka ka ligament tear hai.
Sana- Mai chal toh paungi na?
Doctor- Haan, but Abhi nahi for 2 days you can't much.
Sana- but after 2 days mera show hai! Bahut bada wala!
Doctor- If you don't do much moments and take care of yourself you will be alright.
Sid- Yes doctor she WILLL NOT WALK. ( he says by glaring at her.

Then they take all the medicines and drives back home, while Sana says Sidharth Mai kaam kaise karungi?
Sid- Sana sab mai dekh lunga, and sari meetings ghar par hojayengi. Ramp walking hall mei hojayegii..itna bada mansion hai Kuch toh fayeda hona chhaiye.
Sana smiled.
They got home, Sid opened everything and picked her up. He took her to the room and placed her on the bed. 
He sat next to her, made her eat all the medicines, and applied the ointment given to her..Sana said Mai yeh karlungi.
Sid- Chup raho tum. ( Sid started to rub the wound lightly while Sana hissed in pain)

Then he made her lay down, and closed the lights. After half an hour, he heard a voice..he opened the lights and saw Sana trying to get up. He shouted SHEHNAZZZ! KYU UTH RAHI HO KHUD?
Sana- voh..voh..mujhe ice cream khani thi.
Sid- Mai marrgya tha mujhe bol deti?
Sana- Tum so rahe they na..
Sid- Toh kya uth nahi sakta tha? Wait.
He went down and got her some ice cream, she giggled like a baby looking at it and started to gulp it down. Sid smiled looking at her.
Then she finished it and said Finished.
Sid closed the lights, and to Sana's suprise..he pulled her close to his chest and made her lie on his chest and caressed her hair.

So guys for you, lamba update thorda sa! And yes Abhi aur SIDNAAZ moments ayenge!❤️❤️