Bad Day At Black Rock

"Because Demon, that's why. I mean the second you find out this Ruby chick is a Demon you go for the holy water! You don't chat!" Dean yelled at Sam as we ride down the quiet dark road. "No one was chatting, Dean." Sam said, defensively.

"Oh yeah? Then why didn't you send her ass back to Hell?" I asked Sam. "Because - Because she said she might be able to help us out!" Sam exclaims. "How?" Dean asked and Sam pauses. "No really, Sam, how? How could she possibly help us?" Dean asked him again. "She told me she could help you, OK? Help you out of the crossroads deal." Sam replied and Dean looks at Sam, incredulously, while my jaw drops.

"Wait, really?" I asked and Sam nods. "What is wrong with you, huh? She's lying, you gotta know that, don't you? She knows what your weakness is – it's me." Dean yells at him then sighs. "What else did she say?" He asked but Sam stays silent.

"Dude?" Dean said. "Nothing. Nothing, OK?! Look I'm not an idiot guys, I'm not talking about trusting her, I'm talking about using her. I mean we're at war, right? And we don't know jack about the enemy; we don't know where they are, we don't know what they're doing. I mean, hell, we don't know what they want. Now this Ruby girl knows more than we will ever find out on our own. Now yes, it's a risk, I know that, but we need to take it." Sam said to us.

"You're okay right, I mean you're feeling okay?" I asked Sam. "Yes I'm fine, Why are you guys always asking me that?" Sam asked me, annoyed, when a phone starts ringing. Sam sighs and reaches for his own. "It's not mine." Sam said and I start to reach for my phone to see that my phone wasn't ringing. 

"Not me." I said while Dean goes for his. "Nope." He said then he pauses. "Check the glove compartment, it's Dad's." Dean said.
"Dad's?" Sam asked.

"Yes, I keep it charged up in case any of his old contacts call." Dean said and Sam opens the glove compartment, and finds John's phone and answers it.

"Hello? Yes...this is Edgar Casey...No! No, no, no, don't – don't call the police, I'll handle this myself. Thanks. You know, can you just uh, can you just lock it back up for me? Great. Uhm, I- I uh, I don't have my - my book in front of me..." Sam said then he gestures to me for a pen and I hand him one. "...do you- do you have the address so I can...Sure, OK. Go ahead. Right, thanks a lot." Sam said and he ends the call.

"Dad ever tell you he kept a container at a storage place?" Sam asked Dean. "What?" Dean said, confused. "Outside of Buffalo?" Sam asked. "No way." Dean said. "Yeah. And someone just broke into it." Sam said.

"Man..." Dean said as we walk into this abandoned building. "What?" Sam asked as we go towards the elevator and enter inside of it. "Just Dad. You know him and his secrets. Spend all this time with the guy and it's like we barely even know the man." Dean replied as the elevator goes down. "Well, we're about to learn something." I said just as the elevator stops.

We exit the elevator and find the storage container. Dean unlocks the padlock and opens the sliding door, the three of us with flashlights at the ready. On the dusty floor of the container is a symbol drawn in red, along with several bloody footprints.

"No demons allowed." Sam mutters. "Blood. Check this out." Dean said and he holds up a tripwire which is attached to a shotgun hidden in a large animal skull. "Whoever broke in here got tagged." I said. "Dear old Dad. I got two sets of boot treads here, looks like it was a two-man job. And our friend with the buckshot in him looks like he kept walking." Dean said.

"So what's the deal? Dad would do work here or something?" Sam asked. "Living the high life, as usual." Dean said as we venture further inside. "Do you think your dad knew about this?" Sam asked me. "It's a possibility, he just never told me." I said as Dean aims his flashlight on a skull and shakes his head, laughing. Sam looks over a desk while I pick up a trophy from a shelf, scraping the dust off.