1 • Mysteries

Heyaa everyone! Writing for the first time and little nervous. I may do lots of mistakes while writing which is obvious. So just ignore ;(

Naira Singhania~ the bubbly girl with a pretty face and a pure heart but a past changed her personality completely.

_

Kartik Goenka~ the chocolate boy with a handsome face! love his dear ones. But not more than the person who lives in his heart. And somewhere living with a guilt.

_

A fine morning, where we can see okay we can't see but imagine XD* a cute faced boy sleeping on his bed. He looked tired and was murmuring something in sleep.

"I am sorry, love. Tumhara Kartik Tumhe samajh nahi paya. I am sorry..I am sorry."

He kept on saying just then a glass of water fell over his face making him jerk away. He woke up unwillingly and looked at the person.

"Kartik! Are you alright? tu theek hai nah? Maa..Dadi.. kaha hai aaplog? Jaldi aaiye!" It was his only sister Keerti.

she kept her hand on her brother's forehead which was burning due to fever.

"Kya hua Keerti? Sab theek haina?" His Dadi panic too quickly.

Keerti "Dadi isse bohot theez bukar hai."

"I will call the doctor." His father Manish Goenka said.

K "It's not needed Mr.Goenka." he retorted sighing. As he was not in a good terms with his father.

"Kartik, you ain't fine." His mother Suwarna said worried.

K "I'm absolutely fine Mom. Just having headache I guess! Rest karlunga toh theek hojaunga. Aap log jaiye." He lied not to worry them.

Suwarna "Kartik! Just keep quiet. Keerti, call the doctor!" Kartik could not refuse anymore.

Meanwhile doctor came to check him. He left after sometime giving respective medicines. He had to rest because of his Maa and Dadi.

Keerti got some alone time with his brother when they left the room to make some light food for him.

Keerti "Why are you doing this to yourself? You should take care of yourself Kartik. Just forget the past. We need you!"

Kartik "But I need her."

Keerti "She won't come back."

K "She will! Mujhse naraz tha toh gussa karleti jhagra karleti. But why did she leave me?" He closed his eyes to stop his uncontrollable tears. She felt helpless. He has been going through this pain since last three years.

___

Under the same sky, a girl woke up on time like she always does. She was getting ready for her meeting which seemed very important for her. Even the breakfast can wait but the meeting can't. And her mother had to make her eat forcefully.

Akshara "Naira! Just a little more. Itni bhi kya jaldi hai?"

Naira "Mumma, enough okay! I'm already late because of you. Apne meri alarm off kardi. This is so silly of you Mumma!" She said sighing.

Akshara "Then what should I do Naira? tum humesha office work karti rehti ho. Kal raat bhi der se soyi thi. Aur vaise bhi meeting mein late ho bhi jaogi toh koi problem nahi hai because your papa is the boss. Aur tum toh unki beti ho." Yes Papa's princess she is!

N "My work is more important than anything Mumma. And I want to be independent not dependent on my Papa." She said smiling.

Ak "We really proud of you beta!" She kissed her forehead before leaving for the office.

N "okay bye mumma."

___

Thankfully she came on time. And met his father.

Naitik "Good morning Princess!"

N "Good morning Papa. But let's start the meeting first."

Nai "Just give yourself two minutes. Meeting thodi der baad." Naira cut him in the middle.

N "Come on papa!" She left for meeting room.

Naitik just shook his head in disbelief as he knows her daughter is such a workholic.

___

Back to home.

Akshara "How was the meeting Naira?" She asked when they were entering home.

Naitik "Isme puchna kya Akshara! My daughter is perfect in everything. It was amazing, right?"

N "Haan Mumma." She replied slowly.

Akshara "You guys get freshened up. I will set up the dinner table." They nodded and went to freshen up.

Dinner table,

Akshara "Naitik, Maa ka phone aaya tha. Gharme bohot badi puja hai. Hume.. bulaya.. hai.." she said slowly while looking at Naira. She wanted to know her reaction.

Naitik "Haan toh aap chale jana."

Akshara "Naitik hum..sabko..jana hai.. aur Maa baar baar Naira ke baremein bol rahi thi. She wants to meet Naira. It has been three years. Ekbaar mil lete hai na. Naira?"

but she didn't give any look to her. She was so busy eating or just pretending.

Naitik "Princess.." Before he could ask she answered.

N "okay main kal aplogo ki tickets book kardungi." She didn't even react much.

Naitik "Matlab? Tum nahi aarahi ho?"

N "I don't think my answer will be yes." She said it straight. Her parents sighed like they already knew her answer.

She walked inside her room and shut the door. She went to her balcony area. And said to herself.

"Tumse judi har woh cheez se nafrat hai mujhe."

___

Kartik was in his room. He unlocked his phone and admired his wallpaper.

K "We will meet soon. I love you." He slept not before kissing the picture.

" He slept not before kissing the picture

*************

I really hope you all liked the first chapter and looking forward to the story. Hopefully I won't disappoint you all at any point. Happy reading. And do vote, comment~J💕

*************