37|

Another chapter!

Hope you enjoy it!!

Shoutout of the chapter  goes to: 

kingkths

inner child is my favorite song off the new album! 

Next chapters shout out goes to the person who can tell me the hair color I like best on seokjin!

Happy reading! 

...

She couldn't escape the feeling of drowning. Even after they had arrived back in the dorm, watching as Eunji walked through that door and up to Jungkook.

She still can't get over the look that she gave Jungkook. She looked so accomplished and it didn't seem right. No matter how much she tried to calm herself down and give this girl a chance, she had so many questions that she needed answered. The top one being,

How did she know Jungkook was her soulmate?

Now she sat in the living room, everyone around her talking to Eunji and a love sick puppy Jungkook.

As soon as she walked through the door, the air shifted. Instead of the usual nervous Jungkook, it was like he melted into a puddle.

It's just their soulmate thing, stop being so overdramatic.

She sighed, quietly watching as she sat in Taehyungs lap, her head resting against his chest. It was the only thing comforting her at this point.

Taehyung could feel the tension in her shoulders and his hand touched her lower back and he leant his head down.

'Are you feeling okay?' He whispered to her, and she sighed. She didn't know how to answer. How could she describe this feeling that apparently no one else is feeling.

She watched them all laugh at a joke Eunji said and Y/n frowned as she watched her slowly hold Jungkooks had, him smiling like a kid in toy land.

'I'm just tired' She answered back and he nodded. He suddenly moved her, standing up.

'Hey guys, me and y/n are pretty tired. We're gonna head home' He said, pulling her up.

'Are you sure? We were thinking of going to have dinner' Namjoon said. Y/n looked to him shocked.

'I thought we had to keep kooks soulmate on the low?' Y/n asked and her eyes finally made eye contact with Eunji's.

Her face was set into a frown, a disapproving look in them that made Y/n step closer to Taehyung.

'As long as were careful. Are you sure you'll be okay?' Seokjin asked, his hand tightly holding Rhi's.

'Yeah were good! Got to spend time with tannie anyways! We'll see you guys soon' Taehyung replied and they said quick goodbyes, y/n nodding to everyone while avoiding eye contact with Eunji before hurriedly going to get her shoes.