12

Jungkook POV :
I set in the living room with the tops because the bottoms went preparing the dinner.
Dad : " you really did change". I looked at him .
Jungkook: " I think I was cold because I'm a father and I didn't want my son to have an abusive father or mother". Namjoon patted my back .
Namjoon: " honestly I'm still shocked at Taehyung, he looked innocent". I chuckled .
Dad : " but what he was talking about you accepting him what happened to him".
Jungkook: " his father abused him since he was young and he ... he raped him". I said the last words lower,they gasped.
Yoongi : " shithead , how could he do that ?!".
Dad : " I'm proud of you taking care of him is all he want right now , make him forget about those bad memories ". I nodded .
Jungkook: " but first I will eliminate his dad".
They chuckled .
" dinner is ready". We looked at the kitchen and we got up . I found my sleepy baby at the table I went to him and put him on my lap .
Jungkook: " baby sleepy ?!". He nodded I kissed his forehead and he hugged me . Taehyung came and kissed his forehead too and set beside me , We ate and when we finished the bottoms went to kitchen to do dishes from time to time we heard giggling . After half an hour of ya talking about business Taehyung came to me and smiled .
Taehyung: " kookie ! I will be in the room". He got up .jeonsan slept before finishing dinner .
Jungkook: " okay , grab my pajama yeah ?!". He nodded and said goodnight to all of them .
Mom : " I'm happy for you son". I smiled at her .
Jimin : " you got for yourself a sassy one". We laughed .
Jungkook: " sure he is". We talked a little bit and I got up .
Jungkook: " I will go I'm tired , goodnight all". They said goodnight back .
I went to my room , I opened the door and my eyes widen ,Taehyung trying to wear his pajama but what stopped me is the black and bleu bruises on his full body .
Jungkook: " oh my god". He turned around and hide himself. I went to him and he was looking down . I put my finger and lifted his head , he had small tears falling.
Jungkook: " why are you crying?!". He wiped his tears .
Taehyung: " I feel ashamed of my body". I lifted him and put him on my lap he blushed.
Jungkook: " this bruises will fade away and you have a gorgeous body". He blushed , and put his head on my chest .
Taehyung: " you don't feel disgusted ?!". I slapped his thigh making him wince in pain .
Jungkook: " oh I dare you repeat that". He blushed .
Taehyung: " sorry ". I smiled and pulled him more to me .
Jungkook: " tomorrow we will go to the hospital and do a check up for this bruises and see if everything is fine okay baby ?!". He nodded then blushed.
Taehyung: " I like the pet name kookie". I smiled .
Jungkook: " then get used to it because I will call you that from now on". He blushed . I lifted his head and kissed his cheeks he blushed even more .
Jungkook: " how about tomorrow when we finish with your check ups we go on a date ?!". He widen his eyes .
Taehyung: " r-really ?!". He jumped on me making me groan , then he blushed a shade of pink was visible.
Jungkook: " yes baby ". He caresses my cheeks.
Taehyung: " you really are a romantic and kind person". I looked at him .
Jungkook: " hmm really am I ?!" He nodded cutely.
Taehyung: " yes you are , that's why girls and boys are all over you". I chuckled .
Jungkook: " oh baby they are over my wallet yeah but not my heart ". He pouted .
Taehyung: " they are stupid". I smiled .
Jungkook: " baby ?!". He hummed.
Taehyung: " yeah ?!". He blushed
Jungkook: " you are a designer right ?!". He looked at me .
Taehyung: " yeah I'am , but why ?!".
Jungkook: " but you didn't finish your school". He looked down sad .
Taehyung: " my dad stopped me to go to school and pushed me to work but that time I wasn't experienced and didn't have a degree so I was drawing and it came acceptable one day I passed Jin hyung shop and showed him my drawings and he requested to work for him ". I nodded .
Jungkook: " so you want to be back to school ?!". He looked down .
Taehyung: " I'm old now for school ,they won't accept me". Tear fell from his eyes .
Jungkook: " how about you help me in the designs in my company, I need someone that I can trust and you can work with Jin too since he was first to have you". He was shocked .
Taehyung: " but I don't have a diploma?!".
Jungkook: " diplomats are just papers but what the brain have is different". He hugged me tight.
Taehyung: " would it be okay with the workers?!". I chuckled .
Jungkook : " I'm the boss of course they will be ,I have to get some of them fired because they are lazy". He giggled.
Taehyung: " what makes you think that I'm better I could be the least you want to help you". I chuckled .
Jungkook: " because I believe in you , you are kind and someone who thinks before making a move". He hugged me .
Taehyung: " then I will try my best". I hugged him back .
I lifted him to bed and he went through the covers .
Jungkook: " baby I will take quick shower , you can play with my phone". He nodded and took my phone .
I went inside and took 5 minutes to finish,I came back with only bathrobe and boxers.

And I grabbed a small towel to dry my hair with and went out , I dried my hair and turned around and he was blushing,I chuckled

And I grabbed a small towel to dry my hair with and went out , I dried my hair and turned around and he was blushing,I chuckled .
I went to my closet and grabbed joggers outfit and take my bathrobe and from the mirror, he was covering his face but still pick from his fingers because I was just in boxers and I wore my clothes then turned to him he was still blushing.
Jungkook: " cute ". He blushed more and put the covers on his face to hide making me chuckle.
Taehyung: " kookie don't do that". He blushed
Jungkook: " why you don't like my body". He uncover his face .
Taehyung: " it makes my heart go boom boom , that masterpiece is a great meal ". Then he gasped and cover his face again making me laugh hard , he said it out loud without paying attention.
Jungkook: " is that so I'm a masterpiece?!". I went inside the covers and pulled him and he hugged me .
Taehyung: " more then masterpiece ". He blushed .
Jungkook: " hmm thanks baby you are gorgeous too". He blushed.and he traced  my chest with his finger.
Jungkook: " let's sleep baby , yeah ?!" He nodded and put his hand on my chest side hugging me and my hand around his waist and the other on top of his hand that is on my chest and we slept.
———————————————————————-