✨ ;; EPILOGUE - THE FINAL EXCEPTION

EXCEPT CHAERYEONG
by: @hapigurl_

-----

KANG TAEHYUN's

"Hyunnie!"I heard Chaeryeong called. I quickly turn off my laptop as I lay down on my bed and pretend that I am sleeping.

ITZY decided to visit our dorm and I guess, they are here. The reason why I quickly turn off my laptop because she forbid me in playing games in my laptop.

Last time, we fought about it because she was annoyed that I am ignoring her though I'm really not. She also said that she wanted to go outside because she's hungry but I am busy with my laptop that's why.

"Hyun-"she stopped.

"Aigoo, aigoo. I know that you are not sleeping! Yah, get up!"she said as she smashed a pillow in my body. I wanna roll my eyes because she's really a wild one. She's always like that. Sometimes, I'm doubting if she's really my girlfriend or she's my mom. Aish!

"Oh, majayo! Since Taehyun is asleep, shall I go with Seungmin?"she whispered to her self. I didn't know she really whispered it to herself or she really said it aloud to make me up.

And, yeah. I quickly sat on the bed and hug her tight. She was shocked by my sudden act but I know she's used to it. In two months of relationship, I know she's really used to it that I easily get jealous.

"I told you. You're awake."she said as she pat my head. I moved away as I glared at her, she just giggled and poke my nose.

"Jealous? Again?"she asked. I rolled my eyes,

"What do you think?"i asked bluntly.

"Yes, you are."

"Then, why did you said that?"i asked. She shrugged,

"Is it bad to go with Seungmin?"she asked back.

"Yah!"i shouted in annoyance so she laughed so hard. I bit my lower lip as I rolled my eyes and looked away.

"Chaeryeong! Taehyun! We need to be there in 10 minutes! Ppalli!"Yeji-noona shouted so I walked out first.

"Wait! Ah!"i quickly looked at my back and I saw Chaeryeong who's sitting on the floor while looking at her feet.

"It hurts.."she murmured so I sighed and walked towards her.

"Kaja,"i said in a calm tone as I stand her up. She's still looking at the ground and that makes her face covered by her hair so I gently removed it. I frowned,

"Why are you giggling?"i asked.

"You really can't stay mad in me for long, am I right?"she asked while smiling. I smiled at her,

"Stop acting like that, let's go."i said as I held her hands and intertwined it. I smiled as we both walked out.

-----

"Yeji confessed first."Yeonjun-hyung said.

"Yuna did."Huening Kai said.