Chp. 4

Barry's pov

After work

I head over to star labs to see Cisco and Caitlin. She noticed that I came in. She looked up and smiled at me. I smiled back. Caitlin always brightens my day.

"Hey." She says to me.

"Hi. How are you doing?" I ask still smiling.

"I'm ok. Just looking over some work before I go home and get ready for tonight's movie."

"Oh hey Barry. Yes I'm doing fine too thanks for asking. How's your day?" Cisco butts in while sipping on his coffee.

I rub my neck, "Sorry Cisco. But my day's doing great so far. Work has been good, no metas. It's been a peaceful day. I can't wait for later tonight. When are you guys going to be done?"

"Oh I'm done actually. I'm just wrapping things up before I go to my house and get some snacks ready for the movie." Caitlin says while putting some papers away.

I smile at her, then turn towards Cisco, "What about you?"

Cisco shrugged his shoulders while saying, "I don't think I'll be able to come."

I frown a bit thinking of my best friend not being there.

"Why not?" Caitlin says tilting her head a bit.

"Uh.. um ... Well, you see hehe...

Iwantmyshiptosail."

He runs out the correct with his stuff. I turn to Caitlin. She has the same face expression as me.

What just happened?

Time skip

Third person POV

Barry gets home and freshens up a bit. He takes a quick shower to make sure he smells nice. He puts on a hoodie with some sweat pants and grabs a few things to relax when he gets to Caitlin's house like a small pillow. Iris comes downstairs to see Barry rushing around trying to find his coat.

"You need something?" She says holding his coat.

He thanks her as he puts it on.

"You heading over to Caitlin's house right now?"

"Yeah."

"Don't chicken out. Tell her ok?" Iris puts both hands on his shoulders.

Barry laughs. "I won't let you down."

Iris smiles and starts pushing Barry out the door. "Then go!" Barry runs away in a flash. He stops at a nursery and buys a rose for Caitlin. Once he gets there, he knocks on the door waiting, which doesn't take long.

Barry's pov

She opens the door and I automatically fall into a trance; staring into her eyes.

"Hey Barry."

"Hey Cait."

We stand there for a bit before she breaks the silence.

"Wanna come in? The movie is ready. I picked out The Good Dinosaur."

A/N: I picked that movie because it's the first movie that ever made me cry. You know, the part when Spot went to the human fam? Yeah I loved that movie so much.

I smile from smiles, "Oh wow you still have that movie? I like that one."

"I hoped you would."

We walked into the house. It didn't change. Except for the living room though. It changed for tonight. I look around the room.

"This is nice." I compliment her work.

She blushes. "Thanks. I'm glad you like it. You can go sit down on the couch. My popcorn in the microwave before you came so it should be-

Beep Beep Beep

-done" She concludes get sentence after the microwave beeps indicating that the popcorn is ready. I look in the kitchen and I see 3 bags of popcorn in the kitchen counter. Caitlin takes the fourth one out of the microwave. I use my speed to get the 3 that were on the counter and over here on the living room coffee table.

"Thanks for the help. I made extra for you. This one is for the me. Don't forget about me. And I'll leave some left over for Frost." Caitlin says.

"No problem. Should I start the movie?" I Grant-ed.

Me: See what I did there? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Sure. I'll join you." I blushed after she said that. I started the movie and sat down. She brought over her popcorn and sat next to me and scooted closer. I don't mind it though. It feels comfortable being with her.

Caitlin's POV

I love this. I honestly wish it could stay like this for a long time. Later, I noticed that I was leaning on him as I watching the movie. I blushed and looked up at him meeting his green eyes. He must have been staring at me before I looked.

Third person

Caitlin was right about that. Barry hasn't been able to pay attention to the movie cause all his attention was on her. Then once Caitlin looked at him, all they did from there was look at each other. It was funny how the movie was still playing in the background and it was almost over.

"Cait."

"Y-yeah?" She answered.

"I was planning to tell you something tonight cause I didn't want to wait anymore." Barry said bravely.

"Well then go ahead. You can tell me anything."

"That's one of the things I like about you, you know. I can talk to you about anything and you'll listen. And if you disagree, you talk with me about it instead of getting mad quickly."

She smiled at him. "Thank you. I feel the same way with you everyday."

Barry sighs, "Cait, I love everything about you."

Caitlin froze, which is sorta ironic because she's the one that makes other things cold. "Wait did you just say..."

"Yes Cait. I love you. All of you. Frost too. Every part of you."

And that's when she kissed him.