s e v e n t e e n

Yesterday I only came down for dinner, even though my body was shivering at the thought of seeing Victor again.

We ate sandwiches for lunch. It was quite most of the time. Nobody dared to anger Victor.

He was still in a bad mood and didn't get enough sleep afterwards at all, he was pissed at every little thing.

When Elijah dropped his knife, he was furious. He looked like his head could explode any minute.

The only highlight of this day was that Jon made me another hot water bottle before I went to sleep.

And Caleb completed his task, that was given to him by Megan.

Before I went up the stairs, he stood perplex infront of me, then opened his arms to embrace me. He hugged me and hummed in the process.

"Heal." Caleb murmured. Then he let go of me. "Good night, little sister."

I immediately texted into our group chat. Anna thought it was hilarious and Megan was proud that her healing towards me was transferred.

About Peter's text message, I didn't text him back. I wasn't in the mood to text with somebody who didn't talk to me properly.

Still, my mind was circling around him before I could fall asleep.

But finally a new day came. I felt much better and was ready to go to school. I preferred talking with teachers over having another conversation with Victor.

Today the boys decided to drive separate cars, so I chose to drive with Elijah, because he wasn't mean to me or acted like a robot infront of me.

Elijah was good, well he was a little attention seeker and he rats me out all the time, but he meant good.

Arriving in school was like every other day, I met Megan and Anna at my locker, they hugged me and were happy I was healthy.

I felt a little bad not telling them the truth about my actual absent issue, but I brushed the thought aside.

The lessons were like always. Boring. But I hoped they would have taken longer. My mind was busy thinking about meeting Peter at the band practice today.

I wasn't very fond of the idea to see him again, especially because I ignored his text message.

Samantha ambushed me from behind, she hugged me happily, also did Dylan.

"There she is, my favorite underclassman!" She exclaimed. "Let's enter the band room, you could have waited for us inside!"

I gave her a smile. "I wanted to see my favorite upperclassman first."

She pinched my cheek. "I knew I was her favorite." She smirked at Dylan, before taking my hand to enter the band room together.

Peter wasn't anywhere.

"It is not like I was fighting to be Lilith's favorite." He muttered, playfully he started pouting.

"Uhm guys, where is Peter?" I asked them, after we finished preparing for our practice.

Dylan scratched the back of his head. "He wanted to go to the bathroom before coming here, because he felt anxious for some unknown reason."

Samantha sighed. "After you and Peter talked at break you are both started acting so weird." Then she turned to me. "Don't mind these idiots, let's discuss what songs we are going to sing."

We sat together and scrolled through YouTube.

"I think I will sing a song from 5 Seconds of Summer. I loved them when I was younger." Samantha grinned, winking at Dylan who sighed.