fourteen

"sir, your lunch is prepared. mrs.lee is waiting for you downstairs." the maid said from the other side of the door.

"come on guys let's eat!" donghyuck said standing up.

"fatass-" jaemin mumbled bud sadly donghyuck already started strangling him.

after the murder, the seven went downstairs to see a woman, "hi mom!"

"oh donghyuckie, i see you've brought your friends here." mrs. lee said as she walked over to kiss donghyuck's temple.

mrs. lee took a good look at the six boys, somewhat finding them familiar, "oh my! you're zhong chenle, lee jeno, mark lee, na jaemin, and huang renjun."

the boys stared in shock, how did this woman whom they've just met, know their names, "h-how'd you know us?"

"well of course i'll know the heirs of the six richest companies in asia. you guys are some of the richest in the world." mrs. lee smiled.

"that includes you donghyuck, i guess you could see you seven are the richest kids in asia." mrs. lee softly smiled popping a piece of food in her mouth.

"plus, i'm good friends with all your mothers, in fact, we were once like you guys." mrs. lee stared out remembering the times with her friends.

meanwhile, the seven stared at each other in shock, of course each of themselves knew they were rich, but they wouldn't like to say that aloud.

"i'm sure i can ask my mother to meet up with you mrs. lee. she's quite free these days." mark softly smiled.

"there's no need for that mark. the ball is commencing anyways." mrs. lee said taking a sip of wine in her glass.

"b-ball?" the seven said at the same time, what was she talking about.

"yes the ball, have your parents not informed you yet?" the six boys shook their heads.

"the ball is an event that happens once in five years, only the richest people in the planet could enter. since all of you are now seniors in high school, you'll all be allowed to go since you're all the heirs of your companies. the problem is, your fathers only think it's a time to show off what your own company has done." mrs. lee shook her head in disappointment.

"ah yes! and dress formally children. the ball is in 3 weeks. i'm sure your mothers will give more information about the ball soon. i'll get going now." mrs. lee stood up so naturally, all seven stood up to bow at her.

as soon as she left, all the boys plopped back down on their chairs, "i don't wanna go to the ball."