ocho

2 weeks later•
Jeongguk's POV

It's already been 2 weeks after the incident on the mission. After Taehyung and the rest saved me I started getting strange feelings towards the alpha. "Hey Jin hyung....."I asked, me, Jimin, and Jin hyung were all sitting on the bed. "Yeah?" He responded. "How......h-how do you if you like s-someone....?" I asked while scratching my head as a blush appeared on my face.

"Ooooo......why so?~" Jimin said while smirking. "I-it's not like t-that!!" I yelled, still blushing. "Well, when you like someone, you feel comfortable with them, your
Heartbeat increases, or when your excited to see them or talk with them." Jin Hyung explained while I sat there looking like a tomato. "Do a-any of you g-guys like anybody?" I whispered while looking down.

"Well I like Namjoon, and Jimin likes Hobi and Yoongi so- wait.......don't tell me...........YOU LIKE TAEHYUNG!?" He shouted, I quickly cover his mouth with my hands. "Shhhh!" "Omo, our baby gukkie is growing up~" Jimin teases. "S-shut up!" I said while playing with my tail. "Well when are you gonna confess?" Jimin asked. "I-I don't know........" I said as I scratched the back of my head.

"It's okay! Just take you time until your ready!" Jin Hyung said as he threw his arms in the air. "Alright" I said as I giggled a little. "Shall we change?" Jimin asked. "Sure!" Jin Hyung yelled. "Also one thing, do you like the female clothes that they gave you?" I said.

"Yeah, the clothes are so cute no not wear them!" Jimin Hyung squealed. "Do you?" Jin asked. "N-no.." I said while rubbing my thighs. "[insert dramatic gasp] how dare you!" Jin hyung gasped while pretending to be hurt. "I-"nope shut up we're gonna dress you either you like it or not." Jiminie said as he covered my mouth with his smol hand. "Sigh* fine..." they both squealed and grabbed me, taking me towards the closet.

Jin's POV

"Oh! Look this one looks so cute try it on!" Jiminie squealed as he held up a pink-brownish shirt with while laces, a black short skirt, and black high thigh leather boots.

"Yeah!" I said, I took off gukkie's previous outfit leaving him only in his boxers. To be honest, I'm jealous of jeongguk's body, his waist is small and slim, thiquè thighs, baby face, small lips, cute ears and tail, etc.

"-ung!"
"-hyung!"
"JIN HYUNG!"

"Huh!wha-" My thoughts were cut off by a blushing jeongguk yelling my name. "W-why were y-you starring a-a-at m-me!" He said while pulling down his skirt that were exposing his thighs. "O-oh nothing! I was just thinking of which outfit would look good on you!" I said while scratching the back of my head. "Oh ok" he said. "Well since this was the last outfit let's go eat! I'm starving!" Whined Jimin while rubbing his tummy.

"Alright then! I'll go make food!" I said as I opened the door and went down the stairs with Jimin and jeongguk following behind. We arrived at the kitchen and I started looking through the cabinets for ingredients to make jajangmyeon. "Hey Jin hyung?" I heard jeongguk call. "Hm?" I responded. "Thank you...." I stopped what I was doing and looked towards jeongguk. "For what?" I asked.