Day 13-14: Hôn

Hôn's second log in was weird. A man was sitting bext to him feeding pigeons some bread crumbs. When he saw Hôn observe him he seemed to believe he was homeless and starved as he gave the rest of the bread to the boy.

Hôn hapily ate the bread and thanked the man before leaving for the renovation site.
When the man in charge arrive he was pleased to see him.

"I apreciate enthusiasme. Now get those begs up there"

Hôn started working, carring bags of cement powder, buckets of water and bricks where he was told to. When the other arrived he was already half done.
After that he mixed the ciment, distributed it and kept moving briks to the workers.

As time passed the sun rose and the temperature warmed. Workers were guven a breack every two hours to drink and rest. At lunch the others gave him some of their bread, cheese and a slice of ham to congratulate him for his hard work. then the afternoon went on the same as the morning. When the sun started setting they stopped.

"We won't what we will be doing so let's stop here."

Covered in ciment dust and mud, Hôn stopped by the river to clean before logging off in the orphanage. the next day went on the same expet that at mid affternoon the repairs were done nd the owner came to thak us all.
The Architect in charge of the project came to me with a small stringbag.

"Here is your pay for the last three day. I put a little extra for your dedication."
"Thank you sir. I hope to work with you again."

Without looking how much he made, Hôn went back to the Housing Department and asked for work again.
He spent the rest of the afternoon on another repair site and logged off in the orphanage after washing at the river.
••••
-GENERAL STATUS-
Name: Hôn
Civilization: Pholien
Basic Class: Undecided
Age: 15

-PHYSICAL STATUS-
Constitution: [Stamina Up][Strenth Up] [Fast Recovery]
Dexterity:[
Possessed Combat Skills:[
Possessed Suport Skills: [

-EDUCATIONAL STATUS-
Intelligence:[Basic House Architectural Knoledge]
Wisdom:[
Charisma:[
Possessed Combat Skills:
Possessed Suport Skills:
Possedssed HouseWork Skills: [Repair House]
Possessed Extraction Skills: [
Possessed Crafting Skills: [Basic Mixing]

-EQUIPMENT STATUS-
Weapon :
Secondary Weapon :
Clothing: Dirty Old Tunic, String Belt, Dirty Old Trousers,
Under-Armor/Soft Armor:
Light Armor:
Intermediate Armor:
Heavy Armor:

Accessory Equipment Limit 0/15

-INVENTORY-
75 Copper Coins