𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮

NSFW WARNING?! I DECIDED TO DO SO SINCE YOU ALL HAVE SUPPORTED ME SM THROUGHOUT THIS STORY! IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME

The sun beamed on your face, the warmth overwhelming your body as you stretched your arms out. "oof-" you turned your head, eyes widening when you seen Chisaki sitting on the couch beside you, his head tilted back on the cushion. His jaw was agape, a patch of dried saliva was at the corner of his mouth, it made you giggle. He looks so cute. Standing up, you carefully tiptoed around the wooden floor, not wanting to make it creak under your weight. You didn't know if Chisaki was a light sleeper, and with all the energy he used last night, you didn't want to wake him. You knew your parents wouldn't wake him, they stated that they were going to go down to the police station first thing in the morning, then planned on going to get a security system for the house.

So it was currently you and Chisaki in the house. You made your way to the bathroom, grabbing your toothbrush, adding a good enough amount of toothpaste to the bristles. As you started to scrub your teeth in circular motions, you felt a buzz in your pocket. Pulling your phone out your pocket, you were surprised it still had some battery to it. It usually died when you didn't put it on the charger, from your YouTube notifications as well as tumblr notifications, your phone stood no chance during the night.

Holding your phone up, you noticed it was Midoryia, a boy whom became your friend within these last few weeks of meeting. You swiped your screen, not caring that you were still brushing your teeth.

"Good morning Y/N! Oh am I interrupting?"

You shook your head, dipping your head down to spit out the bubbly mint, "No, you're not. What's up Midoryia?"  You asked, bringing the toothbrush to your mouth again to continue. You always took your time brushing your teeth, enjoying the feeling of a fresh mouth.

"Oh I was just calling to check up on you, you haven't replied on when I could bring your notes."

You remembered the text he sent you, mentally face palming when you realized you forgot to reply. After the incident with Chisaki, you completely ignored everyone. Sulking in your bed the whole day.

"Well.. a lot happened yesterday. But can you bring it by tomorrow? My next class will be later that day."

"Of course.." his voice caught in his throat, looking behind your figure to see golden eyes staring into his soul. He gulped, watching as Chisaki took a step forward, his arms pacing around your waist, pulling you into his warm embrace.

"Oh Chisaki! This is Midoryia! He's a huge fan of your cosplays!"

Chisaki raised his eyebrow, "oh really?" His eyes never left the screen, watching as the green haired boy put a fake smile on, he started choking up as he tried to speak.

"Y-Yeah I am! B-b-but I gotta g-go! Bye guys!" He said quickly, the line going dead before you had a chance to say anything.

"Wow, you make him really nervous," you joked, spitting then finishing with mouthwash. Chisaki chuckled, "I don't know why, I didn't even say anything."

"Well, you do have a resting bitch face." 

Chisaki gave you a bewildered look, not expecting you to cuss. You've never let such a word slip from your lips before, so it took him by surprise. But you didn't notice, "Oh, we have an extra toothbrush!" you opened the drawer, grabbing the unopened toothbrush, holding it out to him. "Unless you planned on going home." 

The golden eyed male shrugged, opening the box, "I was going to wait for you to decide, angel. Do you feel safe being home alone?"

"No, not really."