29: Werewolves

Miyoung's POV

I slowly come back to my sense, my head hurts so much I want to go back to sleep and never wake up... should I hibernate? 

I think about it until I feel someone leaning their face on my hand.

Please tell me is Jimin and the rest be a nightmare.

I slowly open my eyes. It's still day time but that is not much of a help, I don't even know at what time I was kidnapped... 

Yesterday? 

Today? 

A year ago?  I'm so confused.

I look up the ceiling. This is not the ceiling of my room nor anywhere else I have woken up...

Don't tell me...

I look at the person who's leaning on my hand; Yoongi and I make eye contact.

I want to curse so I am, THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE?!

I freeze on my spot, my body doesn't react but my mind does. I can't move and it's not because I'm tied up or something, I can't move because of the shock.

I blink multiple times but I don't break the eye contact. I don't feel anything towards him, His gaze is warm and soft making my body calm... I'm not having a panic attack this time luckily.

I look away. I prefer Jimin's eyes... and now that I'm thinking about him... what happened to him?

Oh god, that makes my body react, my eyes widen in the realization of the situation I'm in.

Okay so... Yoongi kidnapped me... and yeah YOONGI KIDNAPPED ME. I need to get out of here NOW.

"Where am I?" I ask looking around.

I'm ready to get out of the bed but this man stops me.

"You are home," He answers softly. 

I furrow my brows. "HOME?!" 

Yoongi takes my hands in his before talking again. "Yes," He smiles widely. "Home with me, HeeYoung."

"HeeYoung..." I repeat my name for myself.

I know now that's my real name, but it doesn't seem right with me.

"I'm Miyoung," I say.

Yoongi's smile falls, his eyes are filled with pain but I don't look at him.

"Mi-MiYoung" He stutters my name. "They took you away from me, and now I brought you home... again..."

"But." I finally look at him. I'm surprised I'm talking in such a soft tone. "My home is with Jimin."

His eyes widen and get teary. He painfully lets go of my hands, he gulps hard while he walks backward; he's looking into space, not at me anymore. Yoongi leans his back on the wall and slowly lets himself fall on the floor, he hugs his knees and buries his head in his arms starting to cry.

"Is she awake?" Jin asks entering the room.

He looks at me and then at Yoongi, his brows furrow once he realizes Yoongi is crying, he looks back and forth between us trying to understand a thing.

"What did he do to you?" Jin asks, picking my side.

"Not m-much." I don't even know what to tell him.

Yoongi's sobs are the only thing heard in the room. I don't dare to go near Yoongi. Jin is frozen on his spot.

"Who's sobbing so hard?" The other man comes into the room.

Where have I seen him before?  He looks so familiar...

The man spots Yoongi on the floor crying.

"Yoongi, come on, you can't be doing this now that HeeYoung is here." 

"Hoseok, don't be so harsh," Jin says.

"Harsh? He deserves it after what he did a century ago. I told him he was going to regret everything."

Hoseok...?  I repeat his name in my head multiple times.

Hobi! The guy that always smiles!  ...At least used to because now he looks mad.

Hoseok lifts Yoongi by his sleeve and drags him towards my bed, I move to a side with widening eyes.

Why is he taking him with me?

I get a glimpse of Yoongi's eyes while Hoseok drags him, his eyes red and puffy and his cheeks are so wet...

Yoongi kneels in front of the side of the bed. He buries his face in the sheets, he holds onto the bedsheets tightly.

"At least apologize to her." Hoseok narrows his eyes to Yoongi.

I didn't know Hoseok could be like this.

Yoongi looks up, we make eye contact, he doesn't hide his tears, he ignores them while they run down his cheeks.

Jin and Hoseok leave the room.

"I'm so sorry." He sobs before continuing. "All this is my fault; if I would have shown you all my love-" He doesn't continue.

Yoongi closes his eyes, multiple tears fall. He gives up. He buries his head back in the bedsheets again.

I don't know what to say nor do... I never wanted to see him like this even after all...

I sigh deeply. I start to pet him, Yoongi cries harder at my touch but after a while, he calms down; he doesn't look up again though.

His sobs soften. He hesitantly looks for my other hand, once he finds it he interlocks his fingers with mine.

I shouldn't be doing this... at all, but it's helping him calm down and him crying so hard stresses me.

Jimin, where are you?

========

A/N- I have sad news everyone, this book is about to end.

I'm getting emotional already and I still need to write the fight they are about to have and the ending though...

I'm so sad, I never looked forward to this, it has been so much fun writing this and getting you all's reactions.

I love you all :')

A/N (from when I was editing this)- Little did I know that this book was going to have 11 more parts LMAO.