Chapter 10:

Elijah Stone
Savannah, Georgia

"stop yelling please." shanika begged as she watched Q unravel.

"the fuck I'm supposed to do huh! You think ima let you do this to yo self OUR FAMILY HUH?!" He yelled slamming his hand on the table causing Shanika to jump.

"quis calm down." I said as I buried my face in my hands.

"Shut the fuck up talking to me right now elijah I'm not in the mood." He snapped and I just shut up Q has every reason to be pissed at me his girl going down for me.

"Marquis it's done it's to late I took the death penalty there's nothing you can do." She said as she wiped her eyes.

"whatchu bein stupid fa? you got a fucking child Shanika." He said as he sat down.

"if I didn't take the penalty then y'all-

"i don't give a fuck about us! this about you why you trynna leave me? YOU MADE ME LOVE YOU BITCH AND NOW YOU TRYNNA LEAVE ME!" He yelled in her face causing a officer to escort him out, she put her hands on her face and cried and I sat down in front of her and put my head down on the table.

"youn gotta do this mane." I mumbled.

"ain't no other choice Lijah youn see me stressing I'm good." she shrugged while sniffing.

"we dont deserve the loyalty you got for us." I said and while shaking my head.

"your welcome you can repay me by taking care of aramis." she said.

"nika that night I was in yo car I-

"you were drunk I'm not mad I never was." she said.

"I'm not giving up we not gonna give up on you without a fight alright so you hang on to hope dont give up just yet." I said and she smiled.

"okay."

***
Marquis didn't talk to me the whole car ride back to my house he just dropped me off. He was mad at me and he'll probably never forgive me if shanika die so I gotta make things right by finding Shay. I walked in the house and the girls immediately stood up and I rolled my eyes.

"What did they say?" Alisha asked.

"are they gonna let her go?" Candy asked.

"i mean they have to right?" Taylor said.

"it ain't looking good." I mumbled as I walked into the kitchen.

"so what she's gonna take the twenty years?" Taylor mugged, we didn't tell the girls that she was taking the death penalty because they do stupid shit when they emotional but might as well I'm running out of options.

"No she ain't taking the twenty years." I said while looking at them.

"so how many years?" Candace asked.

"she took the death penalty." I said.

"You let her do what?" Alisha asked.

"It was her choice she think if she take the fall then we'll be safe." I said.

"She can't do that it isn't fair Lijah." Alisha snapped and Tara sat down as taylor comforted her.

"well tell me what the fuck to do then Alisha because at this point that's the only option." I snapped.

"we find Shay." Taylor said, and Tara looked up nervously.

"I tried she went ghost." I said as I still eyed Tara I can tell when she's keeping something or lying because she'll start fidgeting and she was doing exactly that but I wasn't gonna call her out in front of everybody.