59 || shall be done

|| shall be done ||

~

Everything...

Max, Jerome, and Dae are all deep into some romantic comedy playing on TV when suddenly, they're taken off guard by an ungodly sound that comes from Andi's bedroom.

They all jump up and rush down the hall towards their screaming friend, thinking Andi might've fallen somehow and broke something. Knowing how clumsy he can get when overly excited, they wouldn't put such a thing past him.

"What the hell is going on in here?" Maxine yells in a panic, her racing heart just about ready to fly out of her chest. It isn't until Andi starts laughing and rolling around on the bed like a madman for when she finally starts to calm down, later realizing she and Jerome have their hands locked together. "S-Sorry! Must've grabbed it by accident..."

Jerome bashfully smiles at the girl (of his literal dreams), trying to play it cool despite him also having been a bit spooked by Andi's antics. "Shit happens when you're scared. It's no biggie."

"Bro, are you okay or what?" Dae walks further into the room. He pulls Andi into a sitting position before gently slapping him on the face a few times. Andi eventually comes back down to earth, meeting Dae's perplexed eyes. "I don't know what the fuck you're on right now, but it isn't nice to hog all the goods. Sharing is caring, man."

"Will you shut your high ass up?" Max rolls her eyes, moving forward to shove Dae out of the way. "Andi, seriously? You scared the shit out of us! What's up with all the screaming?"

"Did homeboy finally send you a dick pic or what?" Jerome teases. "That reaction couldn't be in response to a selfie."

"OhmyGod! It's even better!" Andi hops up from the bed, now pacing the floor. He's buzzing with energy and moving around seems to be the only thing helping him keep his mental somewhat together. "I came in here because we started texting again, but the TV was loud and annoying, I couldn't concentrate... anyway, one thing led to another and he ended up giving me his real telephone number! And, on top of that, we're going to meet in person on Friday! THIS IS FUCKING INSANE, RIGHT?"

Max looks at Dae who looks at Jerome who looks back at Max and they all end up shrugging their shoulders, shaking their heads.

It's just Andi being Andi.

The world isn't on fire, but his heart most definitely needs a doctor right about now.

"Wait a minute... I thought this dude was all about being anonymous," Dae says. "But now he all of a sudden wants to meet up with you in person? Isn't that the opposite of his brand? I'm confused."

Max playfully slaps the back of Dae's head. "He wants to meet Andi in person because he obviously likes him, idiot. Likes him enough to apparently reveal his true identity."

"Damn. Exactly what type of freaky texts have y'all been sending each other?" Jerome laughs, giving Andi an astonished look. "You're making homeboy risk it all by having him come out of hiding just to meet you in person. That's impressive."

"I know, I know!" Andi blushes again, Jerome's words hitting him hard. "Trust me, I fully understand the gravity of this situation, hence my current internal and external breakdown." He then moves to stand in front of Maxine, giving her an adorable pout. "You have to dress me for the event! You know I don't put effort into what I'm wearing whenever I leave the house, but things are different this time. I have to look my best for him—"

"Don't even worry about it, honey," Maxine shushes him. She places her hands on her hips, looking Andi up and down, smirking as the wheels begin turning in her head. "After I'm done working my magic on you, K won't be able to close his eyes without envisioning you. And that's on period."

Maxine said it, and so it shall be done.

~