15

I sigh while walking through the corridor. I want to protect my friends but at the same time I don't like to argue with Draco every night. This morning while having breakfast in the Great Hall, I received a bouquet of flowers from Draco and I forgave him.

I pushed the thoughts out of my head when I heard voices.

"Blood. I smell blood. Let me rip you. Let me kill you. Kill! Kill!
Kill!" I followed where the voice go and meet the trio.

"Elora? Do you hear the voices too?"

"Harry? Yeah... It's going to kill"

"Did you hear it?"

"Hear what?"

" That voice."

" Voice? What voice?"

"I heard it first in Lockhart's office. And then again just-"

"It's time." the voice again.

"It's moving. I think it's going to kill."

"Kill?"

Harry start to run and I followed him.

"Harry, Elora, wait! Not so fast!"

We get to a corridor where we heard the voices. We watch as spiders get out of the window as if it's trying to run away from something.

"Strange. I've never seen spiders act like that."

"I don't like spiders... What's that?" Ron pointed to the wall.

"The Chamber of Secrets has been opened... enemies the heir... beware.' It's written in blood." Hermione said and I widen my eyes.

Someone opened the Chamber of Secrets! It's impossible. I read about the Chamber of Secrets, only the heir of Slytherin can open it!

"impossible!" I accidentally said it out loud and when I realized it, I close my mouth.

"what? What is impossible?"

"The Chamber of Secrets only can be open by the true heir of Salazar Slytherin.... But now who is the heir?!"

"Oh, no... It's Filch's cat. It's Mrs. Norris." Harry said as he go closer to Mrs. Norris. She seems like she has been petrified.

Suddenly, students from the four houses arrived at where we are.

I look at all of them and saw Draco.

'Enemies of the heir beware!' You'll be next, Mudbloods! " Draco said and I glare at him. He shuts his mouth when he noticed me.

" What's going on 'ere? Go on, make way, make way. Potter-- What are you...Mrs. Norris? You've...murdered my cat." he suddenly grabs Harry by his collar.

"Stop! It's not him! Mr Filch!"

" No. No."

" I'll kill ya... I'll kill ya!"

"Argus! Argus, I... Everyone will proceed to their dormitories immediately. Everyone except... you four."

"She's not dead, Argus. She has been petrified."

"Ah, thought so. So unlucky I wasn't there. I know exactly the counter curse that could have spared her." ughh I really want to punch him in the face.

"But how she has been Petrified, I cannot say..."

"Ask him. It's him who's done it. You saw what he wrote on the wall."

"It's not true sir, I swear. I never touched Mrs. Norris. "

"Rubbish"

"I'm sorry but are you saying that the heir of Salazar Slytherin is Harry Potter? Are you saying that Harry Potter is the one who opened the Chamber of Secrets? Are you saying that he's the one controlling the monster in the Chamber of Secrets?! That's doesn't make sense at all! After all he did to save Hogwarts last year? Besides, you cat isn't dead. She's only been petrified! We can save her" I crossed my arms.

Mr Filch looks at me, dumbfoundead. Not knowing what to say.

"If I might, Headmaster? Perhaps Potter and his friends were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. However, the circumstances are suspicious. I, for one, don't recall seeing Potter at dinner." Professor Snape said and I look at him.

"I'm afraid that's my doing, Severus. You see, Harry was helping me answer my fan mail." Professor Lockhart added and I look at him. Answering fan mails? Seriously.

"That's why Ron and I went looking for him, Professor. We'd just found him when he said..." Hermione stopped and look at Harry.

"yes, Miss Granger...."

"when I said I wasn't hungry. We were heading back to the common room when we found Mrs. Norris."

"Innocent until proven guilty, Severus."

"My cat has been Petrified. I wanna see some punishment!"

"honestly Mr Filch. Everything you're saying doesn't make sense at all! How can you punish someone who's innocent? Do you have any proof saying Harry's the one who done it?" I said looked at him daringly.

"like Miss Elora said, we will be able to cure her, Argus. As I understand it, Madame Sprout has a very healthy growth of Mandrakes. When matured, a potion will be made which will revive Mrs. Norris. And in the meantime, I strongly recommend caution... to all."

" now go back to your dormitories " we parted our way as I went to the dungeon.