Rage With Benefits

This book is constantly under editing, so expect minor changes every time you revisit some chapters

This book is constantly under editing, so expect minor changes every time you revisit some chapters. This is mostly just for correcting inconsistencies in the plot like not matching dates, changing cringe/unnecessary scenes, or when I feel like a particular chapter needs something more.

To all RRs, please share your thoughts for first-time-readers!

This story has a lot of room for improvement. There are certain obscene scenes that make me cringe or regret ever writing this book whenever I re-read RWB to entertain myself in the comment section. I just want you guys to know that I come back here from time to time to edit stuff in and out in order to make your experience better, whether you're an FTR or a re-reader. I was young when I first drafted this story and I've since then grown as a writer so please pardon the errors and dialogues that lie at the intersection between weird and unexplainable. Lmao.

Also, some of the dates may not match up, but I'm working on that! This book was ongoing for more than a year, so some details slipped my mind along the way. If you see an error or something doesn't add up, don't be shy to point them out <3

P.S. To all my IRLs reading this, please don't judge me.

━━  E P I G R A P H  ━━

"Did I want him to act? Or would I prefer a lifetime of longing provided we both kept this little Ping-Pong game going: not knowing, not-not-knowing, not-not-not-knowing? Just be quiet, say nothing, and if you can't say "yes," don't say "no," say "later." Is this why people say "maybe" when they mean "yes," but hope you'll think it's "no" when all they really mean is, please, just ask me once more, and once more after that?"

André Aciman,
Call Me By Your Name

━━  S Y N O P S I S  ━━

"I fucking hate you."

"You shouldn't really say things like that when my dick is up your ass, Norris."

Two hot-headed athletes with overflowing rage and unwinding sex drive is—very much never—a good combo.

Bryce and Ian never see eye to eye on things. Despite being caged in the same group of friends in the same swimming team of the — yes, you guessed it — same high school, the star swimmers of Norton High hadn't exactly made good first impressions to each other on the ill-fated day they met, and let's just say things spiraled horribly from there. The two rage-fueled boys always thought that they're in this feud for the long haul until one argument escalated into something that at no point in any of their lives would they allow to happen, if only they did not get a little too out of control. Sex.