Beastly

"I'll give you Jin if you give me Y/N," Chao declares, with a demonic grin.

The room was quiet.

"Why the hell would you want that?" Namjoon asks, confused.

Chao gestures to Jin. "Getting bored with this plaything. Need a new one."

"Fine, Namjoon says. "I won't have to lose my money and I get to lose a nuisance. Seems like a pretty good deal."

Jungkook grabs Namjoon's collar. "Are you freaking serious? What the hell is wrong with you? Y/N isn't an object to be exchanged."

Namjoon rolls his eyes. "Fine, we'll instead give the $100 million dollars for Jin."

Chao looks at his fingernails. "Nah."

"What do you mean nah?" Namjoon growls.

"I mean if you don't give me Y/n, Jin will continue to be my personal slave. Wonder if he'll last with me for an eternity.. or at least a few nights."

Namjoon clenches his fists and his veins in his forehead were popping out. He was fuming.

"Jungkook, aren't you curious what we did in the dark? You must have asked her," Chao smirks.

"I originally did. But now I don't care what Y/N did with you," Jungkook says.

"You don't care?" Chao raises his brow.

Jungkook nods. "I don't. She can be with whoever she wants, but I'll always be there to protect her because she has protected me for so long."

Jungkook stands in front of me. "If you want Y/N, you have to get through me."

Chao chuckles. "Oh? How chivalrous. Too bad. Guess I'll be taking Jin back then."

"NO!" Namjoon cries and falls to his knees. "I'll give you anything. Just return him safely to me. Please."

"It isn't about what you'll give. It's about what I want from Jungkook," Chao states.

"You can't have Y/N... Over my dead body," Jungkook doesn't move.

"Dead body?" Chao says, amused. "Maybe that's what I want."

I shiver and I grab Jungkook's hand.

"I don't want money, Namjoon wants Jin and you want Y/N... how about we do a duel instead?" Chao's eyes gleamed with amusement.

"Just between me and you, Jungkook. One on one. I win, I take Y/N and Jin home. You win, Jin is returned, Y/N will be yours and I'll leave here empty-handed. Deal?"

Jungkook clenches his fist, squeezing my hand. I squeeze back. "Fine."

"No, there has to be another way-" I argue.

Chao cackles. "No Y/N, there isn't. Either you or Jin come home with me tonight or I fight with Jungkook."

Jungkook grabs my shoulders. "It'll be okay. Jin is my hyung that Namjoon loves and I can't risk him being hurt anymore. And you're my... snow. I need you."

I gulp. "I wish things could be different."

Jungkook tightens his grip. "Me, too."

***

Within a matter of minutes, Chao's gang and the Bangtan Boys stand at the edges of the gigantic room and Chao and Jungkook are in the middle.

"How about we make things a bit more interesting.." Chao says.

"How?" Jungkook asks.

"No guns. No knives. No weapons. Just a fistfight. Well, legs any part of the body too I guess," Chao laughs to himself.