Long Time No See

Hey guys, 

I hope you're all doing well regardless of the situation the world is facing right now. Please take care of yourself and your loved ones. Hopefully, things will get better soon. 

My reason to be here is a little surprising for some lol. I know a lot of people ask me to update my other 2 books and trust me, I want to complete them as soon as possible as the whole plot is prepared in my head. However, I have a full time job along with my master degree that doesn't allow me to write fanfics here. 

But I'm not here to do this, Im here to connect with you guys again. I was thinking to get back to writing once again from next month (may) hopefully *fingers crossed* if the lockdown circumstances are extended in our country then probably by the end of this month. Let's see but before doing so, I just want to know what you guys want? 

I was planning to take requests and write some one shot scenes before I jump into my books just to get hang of writing stories again. But it depends on you guys what you want. If you guys want me to take requests on scenarios on members of BTS & EXO or Both (no ships) I will surely write them. Or else, I will continue the books. 

Please let me know in the comments whatever you'd like me to do. 

Or if you have any other questions, I will answer them in the comments. 

- love, nik <3