Dungeon:Petty Royals

[M/N] [L/N] P.O.V

My eyes widened at the two figures beside him. A man with glass walked foward put a hand on his hip as he addressed us.

"Yuno, why did you spend energy helping useless trash?"

Shocked, I stared at the man in utter disbelief. I wanted to retaliate because no one messes with my friends but kept my mouth shut and glared at him. "Our mission is to raid the deepest part of the dungeon, the treasure hall as fast as possible. There is no need to get slowed down by people like them." Klaus said with a pointed look.

"Hey Yuno, who is this rude four eye?!" Asta asked.

"My senior"

"He acts like a grandpa, I'm not surprised" I said teasingly.

"Why you little- Your'e the rude ones for talking to a noble like that" He said angrily stomping over to me and glaring me down. I tried not to step back and glare at him but it softened and I ended up laughing a bit. He was just so stuck up, it was funny. The girl with loose hair entered the conversation,talking to Noelle."How are you? Last time we met was during the gathering"

The lady was Noelle's cousin, Mimosa Vermillion and the snappy one was Klaus Lunnete. I walked over to Yuno and smiled. He gave a small soft smile back and offered his hand out. I took it in utter confusion. We kept quiet from the sidelines as Mimosa teased Noelle for being in such a barbaric group.

The lady then mentioned how they mentioned they got their first star a few days ago. Asta mentioned how we got ours to and I nodded. Klaus immediately said we were lying which Asta tried to dispute. I sighed at this man's attitude. "I thought you were a four man squad, did the last one abandon you or did he die in a magical trap."

I wanted to growl but felt too strong people fighting. That wasn't good, I could feel Luck's magic so I decided to go over to check. I moved away from Yuno's side and told Noelle I was going to find Luck. I told her I would leave a trail. She nodded as she sweat dropped at Asta fighting with Klaus about who was a cooler captain.

"Bye Yuno, be careful"

"You should be careful"

I began running too Luck but turned around at feeling Mimosa's magic. It showed a basic design of this dungeon. I turned around and continued heading to where Luck was. I decided to put my hands against the wall and let vines crawl out following my hand as I sprinted. I kept dodging the traps set while my magic left a trail for Noelle and Asta to follow.

Jumping and dodging, I caught up to Luck who was caught up in the smoke. I stopped and kept quiet. Due to my low presence, I could easily ambush this man. I lowered my body and put my hands to the ground. I could feel his mana in the air so I bad to be careful.

'Nature's Cry: Piercing vines'

Vines came out directly under the man and he wasn't able to dodge as some dug into his arms and legs before slamming him back against a wall. The wall cracked under the force of the throw as more kept digging him into the wall. Effectively, trapping him. I panted slightly and tried to get Luck out with my vines.

"I didn't see you there, another member of the black bulls. Man the infinite power of youth makes me feel old."

I grabbed his face and tried pulling him out. It was a failure. Only Asta's magic could get him out so I would have to buy time. I looked at the man and he was gone. He had smoke magic. Welp. 

I quickly used my vines to throw me away from my current spot as it became smokey. The man had an amused grin on his face. His smoke was making me delirious. I brought my jacket to cover my nose as I kept sending vines at him.

"You're quite the smart one. You're not charging in like your friend over there."

I growled at him and kept dodging while keeping on the offensive. I managed to land a kick but his smoke caught my leg and threw me into the ground. He put a foot on my chest to hold me down as his smoke magic kept me still while I struggled. I decided to use and illusion. It was translucent but it made it seem as if I dissepeared while another me went to find Asta and Noelle.

The man's smoke cut down both my illusions. Dang. The man's foot pressed harder into my chest as he leaned down and pulled my jacket away from my face letting the smoke roam my face. His face mere inches away from mine. I glared at him as the air slowly left me.

"Two magic types at once? Maybe our kingdom could use you. I'll take you back"

I blanked out a bit afterwards and entered the dream state. I saw the fire creature growling at me and chraging at me. It's whole body on fire. I dodged it and grabbed a nearby sword lying around. I had to conquer it or it would kill me. I charged at him and jumped into the sky as my body felt light. The sword cut his neck in one swoop. Now, I just had to take the heart. I got burned badly in the process but I did it.

Now it would come to real life and I had to kill it there. I woke up as Asta's sword cut through the smoke freeing me and Luck. I unleashed my vines as the fire creature came out in a mad fury. The vines were burning but I ran foward and plunged my hand into it's chest to get the heart. I did it but was burned badly. I had been trying to conquer it for a week.

My grimoir opened and revealed new fire spells I could use. I wouldn't just yet. It was too risky. I turned my attention back to the other fight and Asta right as he screamed. It changed Luck from a near psychopath back to normal

"I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU, BUT I'M YOUR TEAMMATE!SO IS (M/N)! HE FOUGHT FOR YOU"

"Fighting as a team, seems more fun!"

I charged in and used my vines to whip the man. He finally got serious as smoke surrounded us. He said we weren't getting out of this one but as a member of the Black Bulls...

"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO OUR OPPENENT IS, THE BLACK BULLS WILL NOT LOSE!"

Luck shot to the right using Rakk while Noelle shot Asta with her magic after suppressing it. Asta can't be noticed so he swung his sword as vines came out the ground and binded the man. He was taken out.

"Your right! Teamwork is important" Luck said.

"Eat my dust"

The man wrapped himself in a smoke vehicle took his men and escaped. I sensed a much bigger threat at play. Yuno! It seems Luck caught on too.

"Guys, let's go!" I said and took off.
"The bigger threat is somewhere else" Luck said running next to me. Asta and Noelle followed behind us as we soon came into a clearing. Yuno was about to defeated but Asta jumped in.

"YUNO IS MY RIVAL!"

'Nature's Love:Major Blessing'

I used my vines and grabbed Mimosa away from the danger. I used my magic to try and heal her. It was working but would take time. I looked back over to the fight as Yuno and Asta stood tall.

"LET'S SEE WHICH ONE BEATS HIM FIRST!"

A/N:Thanks for reading!