and another x slender

"Ugh...!! Im bored!" You complained as you walked with Jeff the Killer.. you've been walking for hours due to that you was kidnapped by him.. He growled ignoring you and continued walking.. you was beginning to walk a bit slower than him.. you stopped to look at something.. "Hey Jeff..?" you glanced back to see that he wasnt around.. "Jeff???" you called out and tried to follow the way he went.. with every step fear was on your mind.. the woods seemed like it was getting darker.. "J-Jeff.." you stopped walking then noticed a page on a tree.. you grabbed it and pulled it off the nail that had it pinned.. Dont look or it takes you. that sent a chill down your spine.. you glanced around and began to walk.. you felt as if something was watching you from amongst the trees..

You dismissed the feeling and found another page.. HELP ME Help me? Help who..? Whats going on... you questioned yourself till you felt something slither around your ankles.. and suddenly lifted you up.. you screamed in fear and dropped the pages. you glanced up at the tall slender being.. black suit. no face.. you kept screaming.. till sudden static was all you can hear.. and darkness suddenly took over..

You had woken up to something slithering up your shirt.. your eyes shot open as you faced the faceless creature.. the slenderman.. you opened your mouth to scream till its tendril wrapped around your mouth quickly.. you gasped and squirmed a bit as he suddenly used a tendril to rub your womanhood.. you moaned out but it began muffled.. the slenderman enjoyed teasing you.. till he roughly ripped off your clothes.. leaving your body exposed to him.. Tears suddenly rolled down your cheeks.. as a terrifying smile appeared on his face.. your eyes widened more as he began to kiss your neck.. finding your sweet spot.. he began to kiss it and suck it.. abusing your sweet tender skin..

you moaned more.. till you felt something slithering into your underwear.. you gasped out in pleasure as he began to rub your clitoris in sweet gentle circles... You moaned louder and louder arching your back in pleasure... he smirked as he began to suck onto your nipple playing with the other with another Tendril... he let his tendril fall off your mouth letting you moan out loudly.. that tendril went down to your womanhood and entered roughly.. you gasped as pain shot through your body.. but was replaced with the pleasure as he rubbed your clitoris making you wet as possible.. he began to penetrate the other Tendril into you... "S-Slenderman~!" You moaned as he roughly made his tendril go in and out of you hard and deeper with every thrust...

and before you knew it.. you felt yourself getting ready to climax.. you took a shakily breath "S-Slender!!" you warned.. but he didnt stop.. your vision grew blurry as you suddenly climaxed.. you groaned lightly as the pleasure began to fade away.. he pulled out and suddenly disappeared leaving you all alone in the woods.. you glanced around confused and afraid.. "Slender.. come back.." you whispered softly as you got dressed..