16

In the Transfiguration class

"Could I have your attention, please? Right. Now, today, we will be transforming animals into water goblets. Like so. One, two, three, Vera verto." mom instructed to us as she turn a bird into a beautiful clear goblets.

"Now it's your turn. Well, who would like to go first? Ah! Mr. Weasley. One, two, three. Vera verto."

"ahem... Vera verto" Ron succeed but its still covered in fur and a tail.

"That wand needs replacing, Mr. Weasley."

Hermione's hand rise in the air "Yes, Miss Granger?"

"Professor, I was wondering if you could tell us about...the Chamber of Secrets?"

"Well, very well. Well, you all know, of course, that Hogwarts was founded over a thousand years ago by the four greatest witches and wizards of the age: Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, and Salazar Slytherin. Now, three of the founders coexisted quite harmoniously. One did not."

"Three guesses who."

"Salazar Slytherin wished to be more selective about the students admitted to Hogwarts. He believed magical learning should be kept within all-magic families. In other words, "pure-bloods." Unable to sway the others, he decided to leave the school. Now, according to legend, Slytherin had built a hidden chamber in this castle, known as the Chamber of Secrets. Though, shortly before departing, he sealed it until that time when his own true heir returned to the school. The heir alone would be able to open the Chamber and unleash the horror within, and by so doing purge the school of all those who, in Slytherin's view, were unworthy to study magic. " mom look at Hermione while lowering her glasses.

"muggle-born"

"Well, naturally, the school had been searched many times. No such chamber has been found."

"Professor? What exactly does legend tell us lies within the Chamber?"

"Well, the Chamber is said to home to something that only the Heir of Slytherin can control. It is said to be the home of a monster." now, it's my turn for mom to look while lowering her glasses. I raised my eyebrows.

~

"D'you think it's true? D'you think there really is a Chamber of Secrets?"

"Yes. Couldn't you tell? McGonagall's worried. All the teachers are."

"Well, if there really is a Chamber of Secrets, a-and it really has been opened, then that means---"

"The Heir of Slytherin has returned to Hogwarts. The question is, who is it?"

"Let's think. Who do we know who thinks all Muggle-borns are scum?" at the same time, Draco and his goons walk beside us.

"If you're talking about Malfoy."

"Of course. You heard him! 'You'll be next Mudbloods,"

"I heard him. But Malfoy, the Heir of Slytherin?"

"I don't think that he is the heir of Slytherin, though. He doesn't seems to be the heir"