24: opps-

Jungna stood infront of Jungkook's studio room and knocked it afterwards. As she listened his response from inside, she opened the door and about to enter but she noticed that Jungkook was in the middle of doing live through his phone. Hence, Jungna stayed by the door and only peeped her head inside.

     "I'm sorry. I didn't know you are in the middle of something." She apologised. As Jungkook wanted to reply, he got interupted by Ippi's sudden appearence since the golden pup just barged into Jungkook's studio. He went straight to Jungkook, asking for his attention.

     Jungna was surprised. "Ippi-ya, don't disturb papa. Come here to mama." She called him but he ignored her instead he gave his attention to his papa. Jungkook picked up Ippi to his lap and looked at pouty Jungna. She worried if Ippi will disturb Jungkook on whatever he was doing right now. But seemed like she worried for nothing as Jungkook smiled lovely at her.

     "It's okay. Let he stays here with me." Jungkook reassured her and Jungna just nodded. "If you say so. Okay." She smiled. Since Jungkook was in the middle of the live, Jungna realised that she needed to leave him alone as soon as possible to give him, his own privacy. Yet whenever she wanted to leave, Jungkook called her.

     "Baby, aren't you going to say something just now?"
      "Ouh, yes! I almost forgot. I stop by to ask you about dinner. Do you want anything special?" She asked him.
      "Not any particular. What you have in your mind?"
      "Samgyetang, bulgogi and kimchi. I think to add more but I don't know." Jungna looked at him with a confusion face.

     Jungkook giggled slightly before he answered her. " I will enjoy everything you cook. So, don't worry."

     "Does it means, I can add anything I want and you don't mind?" And Jungkook instantly nodded with his soft smile. "Okay, if you say so. I'm going now. Sorry for interupting you."

    "It's okay. Wanna come here and say hi to them?" Jungkook glanced shortly towards his screen before looked at Jungna who shook her head agreesively which made Jungkook laughed. The viewers must be his fans mostly and Jungna didn't know either it was a right time to reveal their relationship to public or not. Eventhough Jungkook seemed ready for it, wasn't it too soon? Being Jungkook, he always respect Jungna's desicion. Plus, their relationship was not a joke and they took this as serious as they could. Hence, they would do anything to protect their relationship.

     When the night was rolling in and both Jungna and Jungkook were ready to bed, Jungna had her brows knitted till her forehead had lines there while she was scrolling her phone. Jungkook who stood by the make up table, saw her reaction through the mirror, could only smile. He was doing his night routine after he done the same thing on Jungna.

     "Mind to tell me what make your face like that?" He asked and Jungna looked at him with the same face and pouty lips. Then, she focused on her phone again before mumbbling words under her breath that unable reach Jungkook's ears.

      "Jungna?"
      "I think, you really need to look at this baby." Jungna said, sounding like alarming as she sat properly on the bed. Jungkook gave the last touch on his face, putting his skin care back into the small fridge and joined Jungna on the bed right after. Jungna scooted closer towards him sooner Jungkook settled himself on the bed.

     Jungna didn't say anything as she just handed her phone towards Jungkook which Jungkook welcomly took it. On the screen, it displayed follow request of instagram. And the number of it surprising Jungkook. He lifted up his head, locking his eyes with the confusion eyes of Jungna.

      "I'm not an insta famous. I'm just someone ordinary but extradorinary of my dad's company. But thisㅡ WOW!Jungkook, this is my first time having this many follow request." She exclaimed, unsure was it because she was excited or surprised.