NOT AN UPDATE

Sorry it's not an update don't kill me. 

A few people have asked for a list of characters so here you go: 

Arabella - I'd be a little worried if you didn't know who she was. 

Taylor - Arabella's cousin. 

Stella - Arabella's aunt who took her in when her parent's 'died'. 

Archie - Arabella's father's best friend. I think I call him her uncle although they are not related.  I call my mum and dad's close friends my aunties and uncles. So again, THEY ARE NOT RELATED.

Lucas - Archie's nephew. 

Kyle - Archie's nephew. Has a thing for Ari and they are NOT cousins. 

Aiden - Archie's nephew 

Dylan - Archie's niece. Arabella's best friend.  

Hannah - Lucas, Kyle, Aiden and Dylan's mum. 

Marcus - the guy Ari is betrothed to. 

Elliot - Arabella's best friend. 

Carmella - a maid at the castle 

Ari's mum and dad - pretty self explanitory. 

If there is anyone I've left out let me know.

Here are just a few answers to questions I get asked a lot. For a quicker answer always feel free to personal messge me! 

Do you have a beta (proof) reader? 

Kind of? I have a few people who I sometimes send chapters off before I post them, but I usually just get too excited to post. I don't like proof reading either because I hate reading my own work right after I've written it. 

Why are they called Lycanthropes? Where did you get the name from?

I called them lycanthropes because it's another name for a werewolf. I wanted to use unique names that's why I've used Element Manipulators instead of elementals (which is used in so many books). I wanted it to be different. 

As for where I got is from I just googled some stuff :)

WHAT ARE GCSE'S?

okaaaaay... they are exams you do in year ten and eleven (mainly year eleven now). In american I think thats freshman and sophmore years of highschool. These exams give us grades which determin which collage or sixth form we go to for years 12 and 13 (year 14 as well if you're in college). So that's junior and senior year in high school. 

What do these years mean? (talking about school years) 

Okay so in enlgnad you go to primary school years reception- 6 and then you go to secondary school (years 7-11, sometimes there is a sixth from at secondary schools, so thats years 7-13.) Secondary school is from the age of 11 to 18 (if there is a sixth form). 

Is this story British?

Yes, I'm from London. So I spell things such as colour and arse differently from those of you who are American. 

Do you mind if i correct your mistakes?

NO! Absolutely not! Go for it! Seriously, if there's a mistake it helps me if you point it out. I'm not actually changing anything in the book right now though so i'm afraifd you're going to have to live with them for the moment.

How old are you?

So personal questions freak me out. All I'm saying is i'm 15 from London. stranger danger and all that. 

Aren't Ari and Kyle related? 

NO NO NO NO AND 100000 TIMES NO. EW. NO. DEFO NOT. NADA. 

Why don't you update sooner? 

Beacuse I'm a sucky person. Sorry! 

I'm gonna try to update before the New Year! 

YourSecretNerd xoxox