Chapter 43

"Cut it you two, or else the food will be finished", Sonia said.

I quickly walked over to the buffet and took some warm soup, a pastry, some pizza and warm pasta.

All four of us sat in a group on the blanket that was spread across the land. I was shivering as I ate food and as I devoured the pasta, I felt a coat being placed on my shoulders. Sonia, Roshan and Arjun had gone to bring more warm pasta and soup. When I turned, I saw a man around my age standing there with a smile.

"Urmm, sir-"

"A beautiful lady like you shouldn't be out here without a jacket. It's pretty cold", he said with a charming smile. If my eyes weren't only for my husband maybe, just maybe I would be interested in him.

"Sir you see, my h--"

Suddenly the jacket was roughly removed from me and a familiar one was placed around me. When I looked up, I found Arjun glaring at the man and Sonia just winked in my direction as she stood beside a smirking Roshan. The jacket was shoved in the owners hands.

"I can surely keep her warm", Arjun said darkly as he crossed his hands in front of his chest and boy did he look handsome and drool worthy.

"Pst... Close you mouth Tanvi", Sonia teased as she snickered lowly. I just glared at her before turning my attention to the grown ups.

"I'm sure she can speak up for her own", the stranger said.

"Well, I have the right to talk for her considering the fact that she is my wife", he gritted out. Oh boy, he was so jealous.

"Well, she seemed warm in my jacket when you all had left her", the stranger said and even winked in my direction.

"You son of--"

"Ok, I think that's enough", I said as I placed a hand over Arjun's shoulder and then looked at the stranger,"thank you for offering your jacket, but you see my husband is here, so I'd rather take his jacket and not make him more jealous than he already is, bye"

"Bye pretty lady"

"Hey! Don't forget she's married", Arjun said but that man was already out of our sight.

Roshan started sniffing the air.

"Babe, don't you think something is burning?", He questioned Sonia.

"Hmmm, I smell that too, is it the smell of jealousy?", she said and I just started laughing.

"I'm not jealous", Arjun grumbled as we all sat down and continued eating.

"Okay! Then I'm sure I'll go to him and--", I teased him.

"No! You're not going anywhere", Arjun said as he pulled me towards him.

"Not jealous my ass", Roshan said and started laughing.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

After eating, we were all seated around the bonfire as people sung and danced.

Us four, we just chit-chatted. After a while the resort guy, took over the mic.

"Okay so to all the couple's out there, a slow song is going to be played and we request you all to please dance your way through this year together. To the singles, ask for someone to be you partner or just dance on your own", he said and the slow song started playing.

"Come on", Sonia said, picking Roshan up to his feet and dragged him. I just sat there as Arjun stared at me.

"Don't tell me you're not going to dance?"