72

[unedited]

Jimin's Pov

"Finally! We're back I'm so tired!" I yell excitedly as we enter the big house, a new plastic bag in my hand to hold the two hoodies. I was getting tired of just holding them over my forearm so we got a bag for them. I hear Jungkook chuckle behind me as I rush upstairs already wanting to throw myself on the comfy bed.

"Where do you think you're going without me?" I gasp as I feel Jungkook's arms wrap around my waist and pull me back to him playfully. He tickles my sides stopping my hurry up to the room.

"Jung-Jungkook! Haha! S-stop!"

My breathing gets caught up in my throat as Jungkook's fingers make my body squirm without control. I place my free left hand on his wrist on my left side trying to stop his hand movements but, of course, he's much stronger than me making me fail at my attempt to stop him.

All of a sudden I get lifted up into the air and thrown onto Jungkook's right shoulder. At the sudden change of action I let out a shriek definitely not expecting it. Jungkook just chuckles as he places one hand on my thigh and the other on my back to keep me in place. And once he does that he begins to walk up the stairs heading to our room.

I can almost see him grin is amusement.

"I swear you strong bunny if you don't put me dow-"

I gasp as Jungkook smacks my butt cutting me off from finishing my sentence. I let out a "humph" which causes Jungkook to snicker at me. Hearing his snicker, I slap his back as hard as I can. The smack sound almost echoes through the house and he grunts from the pain.

The plastic bag is still in my hold swaying side to side as Jungkook continues to walk forward. I almost dropped it when I got lifted into the air but thankfully I didn't.

He still continues to walk up the stairs making sure I won't fall off of his shoulder with his hands on me. I can feel his hand, the one on my thigh, slowly trickle upwards towards my butt. I whine as I wiggle my body trying to stop his hand from going any higher.

But he ignores my movements, only gripping me harder than before. I bite my lip as I close my eyes waiting for us to arrive to our room. Once we get close to it I open my eyes again only to see the back of Jungkook's legs still walking.

Jungkook makes a turn finally entering our room. I see the door close from behind him. I just noticed he hasn't said anything at all heading up the stairs with me on him. Only me slightly struggling against him.

"Hand me the bag." Jungkook says as his hand moves backwards, an open palm for me to hand him the bag with the hoodies. I say nothing and do as he says. Once he gets ahold of the bag he places it down on the floor along with the smaller bag containing the souvenir inside.

And after what seemed like eternity I am finally lifted off of Jungkook's shoulder but I get dropped onto the soft bed quite harshly. A gasp leaves my lips and my lungs feel like they've lost every inch of air that was inside. My eyes shut close as I try to regain my breathing but before I can fully recover form it I feel the bed dip on both sides of me. So I open my eyes to see Jungkook's brown eyes looking into mine as he's hovering over me. There's a look in his eyes that I can hardly make out.

Almost as if he feels bad due to technically slamming me against the bed but also he seemed to have enjoyed it.

"You ass! It felt like I got punched in the stomach from your body slam!" I yell as I fist my hands and hit him repeatedly on his chest. Jungkook lets out a sorry but I can tell he's enjoying my actions.

My hands stop hitting Jungkook's chest when all of a sudden he engulfs me into a hug. I freeze as his arms circle around my waist pulling me closer to him. His head nuzzles into my neck as he takes a deep breath. A smile reaches my lips as I feel my body relax into his hug. So I lift my hands and begin to play with his hair softly as I lay my head back on the bed.