Chapter 22

Alexandra's POV

We managed to get inside without Britney and Alpha Dylan noticing.

After an hour of talking to many Alphas from various packs, we sat down.

That's when Britney came," Alpha Blake, we are honoured to have you here."

Blake shook her hand," It's an honour to be here"

I turned around to face her, it was time I faced them. Blake wrapped his arm around my waist introducing," Luna Britney, This is my mate, Alexandra. Lexi..."

She was shocked and hugged me, "Alex!"

I hugged her back and exclaimed, "Britney!"

She had tears in her eyes," I missed you so much! Why did you not inform me you were back? I missed you like crazy sis"

I said as I myself had tears in my eyes, "I missed you too sis... You know the reason...But I don't blame you "

We pulled away from the hug and we sat down. Blake whispered to me," You need to talk with her, it's been three years Lexi... I'll be with Aiden and Landon. Okay?"

I nodded and kissed his cheek.

Britney smiled at us and nodded at Blake who nodded back. Britney started talking," I'm extremely sorry Alex... For what happened three years ago... I don't know what to say..."

I stopped her," Don't Brit... It was not your fault. It was our fate. For you to love Dylan and be his mate. And for me to find myself. Actually, I'm glad I left the pack or in a way that Dylan rejected me. If I didn't leave, I wouldn't have found my biological family or Blake."

Britney asked," How is he your mate? Is he your second chance mate? "

I nodded. She continued," I was Dylan's second chance mate too. We found out when I turned eighteen. But I have to ask, your biological family?"

I said," Yes, I found my biological family. Alpha Aiden is my brother."

She was shocked," I didn't know... Wow."

Our conversation was stopped when Dylan came. He didn't notice me, he started to talk to Britney," Babe? We have to make the speech in five"

She nodded at him and then she said," Dylan... We have a very important guest. Alex is here."

I smiled at him and said," Hey Dylan. How have you been?"

He was surprised, he hugged me," Oh my god! Alex."

He pulled away and apologized," I'm extremely sorry Alex... For what happened three years ago... How are you? – and how did you come back to the pack, I mean I would have known if you entered the pack"

I said," I have a different last name. You wouldn't have noticed, I'm Alpha Blake's mate, and I go by the name Alexandra Grey"

He asked," Grey? As in Alpha Aiden-"

I cut him," Yes... He is my biological brother."

He was surprised himself, he sighed and Britney said," See the rumours are false"

Her eyes widened and then she said to me," Oh my! Sorry Alex"

I laughed and said," Don't worry, I know the rumour"

They both sighed. I felt an arm wrap around my waist.

He said," Alpha Dylan"

Dylan replied," Alpha Blake. I have been waiting to meet you, I have heard a lot about you and congratulations for the restaurant. Alex, sorry about it, Aiden said it was your parent's death anniversary"