Chapter 31

The army men sit at their camp while loading all their weapons. They plan to track down the people who took their platoon leader. One of the men named Ryad heard shuffling from the tree line and signaled his men to aim their weapons. They wait for a while until a person comes out from the woods with their hands up. Everyone immediately trains their sights on the person. The person walks up to the campsite, close enough to where Ryad could see him. He realized it was the person they got into a gunfight with in the woods.

Ryad: "You have some kind of deathwish, boy?" He shouts at the person.

Y/N: "No. I came here to talk to you about that guy, Victor." He shouts back.

Ryad: "Where is he?"

Y/N: "We found the group that took him. We killed them and saved him. He's badly hurt though, but he'll survive."

Ryad: "How do we know it's him?"

Y/N: "You said his name was Victor, right? Mikhail Victor?"

Ryad turns to his men and nods.

Y/N: "He told us to come get you. He wanted to see you."

Ryad lets out a sigh of relief.

Man: "They found him, they found Victor!" One of the men speaks to the others.

Y/N: "We sure did. We found you too."

Y/N pulls out his pistol and shoots Ryad in the chest. Bullets come flying from the woods and strike all of the army men. Y/N watches as each of the men fall dead to his successfully planned attack.

The bullets stop and Y/N's group come out of the woods while holding their smoking rifles. Aasim looks a little shocked at seeing how bad it turned out for the men in such a quick time.

Y/N walks up to Ryad's body laying on the floor and watches him as he slowly chokes on his own blood. Y/N strips Ryad of his rifle and stands over him.

Y/N: "You don't kill my people and think you're gonna get away with it."

Y/N proceeds to bash Ryad's head in with the butt of the rifle. Aasim stands behind him as he watches in horror. Y/N gets his last hits in before he stops and hands Aasim the rifle.

Y/N: "Never waste a bullet."

He turns to the rest of the group.

Y/N: "Load everything into the trucks. We're taking it all."

The whole group starts packing everything up and putting them into the trucks. Lucky for them, the men had food, water, and other essentials. Once everything was loaded into the trucks, they all got inside of them and took off.

A couple of hours later, Y/N continues driving with Aasim in the passenger seat, some people in the back, and the other trucks behind him. As he drives, he hears someone talking to somebody on the walkie talkie.

Man: "It's for you, boss."

The man says as he hands Y/N the radio. Y/N takes it and presses down on the button.

Y/N: "Hello?"

??: "How's it going, Y/N?"

Y/N: "Who's this?"

??: "Ow. You're hurting my feelings. You don't remember me? We've met before, jackass."

Y/N thinks back to when he and Louis got attacked. It couldn't be that Abramovici guy because he didn't have a Russian accent. That means it's....

Y/N: "Mark."

Mark: "So you do remember!"

Y/N: "What the hell do you want?"