Open up Your Eyes

*Manga spoilers*

All For One: I'm guessing another villain version of Izuku?

Blade: Yes it is

Melissa: Why are there so many villain Deku's?

Nezu: Well Midoriya was born quirkless, bullied, and treated like trash. It would be reasonable that he became a villain to get revenge. 

Blade: Ok before I start I want you to know even though Midoriya is a villain, he still saved Eri which she became his adoptive daughter and she Knows he's a villain but doesn't care. He killed Overhaul and took over the Shie Hassaikai along with becoming the leader of the League of Villains, and the Meta Liberation Army as he merged them together to form the Paranormal Liberation Army with Shigaraki as his second in command. He became the number one villain in the world and has grown an empire throughout the underground world and using fear to create himself an army. He was quirkless but All For One gave him his quirk, now becoming the new All For One. One thing you should know is that this could have happened if Midoriya gave up on being a hero. Also in this he posed as a U.A. student to gather information on the heroes there and the students.  

Everyone were shook and terrified that Midoriya could become a monster and the leader of three of the most powerfulest villain organizations in the world and becoming the number one villain in the world

Blade: Now the part we are at is when he captured Class 1-A, the Big Three, All Might, Midnight, Aizawa, Present Mic, and Ectoplasm. Alright let's begin. 

Monama: HA! Class 1-A easily getting kidnapped! You really ar- K.O. by Kendo

Kendo: I'm really sorry for his behaviour  

The Screen opens up to show a tower type castle with a giant flaming eye at the top looking over Musutafu, Japan. 

Ms

Ms. Joke:  What the hell is that?!

Mr. Compress: I wish our base was like that

The Villains agreed

The Screen then switches to show a large room filled with the league of villains, members of the Shie Hassaikai, Re-Destro, Trumpet, Skeptic, Geten. As they are all partying or doing what they are doing, the screen pans over to Izuku ,with a scar over his right eye, playing with Eri in his lap and Toga sitting on one of the armrest on his throne.

 As they are all partying or doing what they are doing, the screen pans over to Izuku ,with a scar over his right eye, playing with Eri in his lap and Toga sitting on one of the armrest on his throne