。♡07♡。 Heartening

Jungkook's Perspective

Autumn had arrived. Yellow dying leaves had covered the land everywhere. Cherry blossom trees were losing their mellow leaves to prepare themselves for the arrival of new mellow peachy leaves.

Small creatures were rarely seen and birds started flying to the south as the days were getting colder. The trees had completed one cycle of blooming and they were preparing themselves for another one.

Days were passing by miserably, my mid-term exams appeared and became a cause of our less rendezvouses.

I loved to sneak through the balding trees just to see him without him knowing. I would stare at him from afar and would turn back around in a few minutes.

He always encouraged me and taught me to be engaged in our prior jobs. He said he prayed for me to score well and I am sure this was the reason for me to do better every time.

Even if I would be down and lack motivation, I used to remember him and he would always appear in my head, encouraging me to do my best and I would start everything with his remembrance.

I counted every single day and longed to meet him, talk to him. When my half yearly exams were over I just rushed to him excitedly.

I was bouncing in delight and my eyes glistened when I saw him there, where he belongs, between nature as alluring as him.

I just stood there, many emotions were flooding as I watched him in the garden, humming a melody and his ball of fluff was following him around, enjoying his melodious voice like me.

The cherry blossom tree in the garden was shedding its leaves now. The peachy and mellow leaves had become crisp and golden which were falling in the background as I watched him who then caught me staring.

"Jungkook? Wow. How are you? Come here." He quickly waved his hands and I walked to him, trying my best to control the wide smile appearing on my face.

As he saw me approaching, his hands quickly extended and I held them in mine and looked down, admiring his hands in mine.

"I'm good, how about you?" I asked and my heart almost skipped a beat when he showed me his endearing smile.

"I am good too, it's been so long." He whispered and I nodded, rubbing my thumb on his hands.

"I know it's been so long." I said.

"You know I was wondering what you would be doing. By the way, how did your exams go? I prayed for you." He said and caught my breath.

"P-prayed for me?" I asked, confirming what he just said.

"Yes, I always do. So how did it go?" He asked again.

"They went very well and all thanks to you for praying for me and for always motivating me." I whispered and he smiled warmly at me.

"Really? I am so glad." He whispered and disappointment took over me when he removed his fragile hands from mine. The loss of contact irritated me but I covered my emotions with a smile.

"Let's walk together." He encouraged me and I nodded.

I took a deep breath and showed him my hand, wanting him to hold and complete my emptiness with it. He smiled and held my hand as we started walking in the garden in front of the church.

"Days are getting cooler, I can't wait for winters to appear." He whispered and I nodded in agreement.

"Yes, I can't wait either." I responded.

"What's your favourite weather dear?" He asked and I turned to see him, his blue orbs meeting with my dark brown ones.

"I love spring." I replied and his face lightened up.

"Really? What do you like the most about the spring season?" He asked with amusement and we were still walking after waving our hands in the air sometimes.

"I love cherry blossoms the most." I replied and he smiled.

"Aww this is so nice, the period of cherry blossoms is just perfect, isn't it?" He asked and I nodded in agreement.

"Yes it is, the pink mellow petals..." I whispered, staring at his lips.

"The pollen in the air..." I whispered, staring at his freckles.

"The clear blue sky..." I whispered, staring into his eyes.

"Everything about springtime is pretty." And then I admired his face.

He removed his hand from mine and walked a little far and turned around to see me with a disappointed pout.

"I love how your perspective of seeing this world is just so beautiful. You really own a very pure soul." He complimented me in a whisper, taking my breath away.

"Why are you implying these words on me when they actually belong to you?" I asked and walked closer to him.

He chuckled and looked down as he fiddled with his fingers.

"You see good things in me because you observe goodness around you Jungkook." He answered and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"And you know the reason behind my observation is you." I answered and his smile faded away.

"Taehyung... even if I try, I can never thank you enough for bringing out the best of me. I am glad we met." I stated my emotions.

"Dear..." he whispered and just looked at me with his twinkling eyes. I noticed tears in his eyes for the first time and nothing could ever affect me as much as his forming tears did.

"You are the best thing that happened to me." I whispered and he smiled warmly.

Just like the season of falling, I was falling too, for him, everyday a little more.

•°•°•★★★•°•°•

So guys this is basically how Jungkook realized that he had fallen for Taehyung completely with no other denial and he could feel how Taehyung considered him as an important person. Now we are getting closer to the day he will express himself to him.

And also that you must have noticed that I have started titling the chapters and I have also titled the previous ones.

Hope you like it ❤️