JJ & Harry

To my bestest friend,

I know you're gonna be hurting right now but its okay, you see I was always going to die just like you will my time just came earlier than yours. So I have a request could you go to our woods where we built the den and just sit for a little and think about every memory we have because there really is a ton. In high school when someone sat in our spot and you'd boot them out, running through our woods, when we both told our parents we were going to each others house only to go get wasted. Going on holiday and being able to do some things we never would of thought about years ago. Getting nandos every other day, our coffee shop where they just knew our orders, make sure to tip them next time they do good coffee. Our bestfriend days out because well really just because we could. Every single tight hug, warm hug, I'm sorry hug and I love you hug came to this moment right? Every kiss on the head every cuddling on the sofa, every joke every laugh, every everything came to now. To me still loving you unconditionally with my whole heart. I'll miss that you know having your many names roll off my tongue JJ, Jide, Olajide Olatunji. God I'm gonna miss you. Thank you for standing by me all these years. I'm never going to stop loving you.

from your best friend forever y/n x

oh Haz,

I  left yours till last not because it was hard actually the contrary, there are so many things that could spill out of my mouth about you. The way you'd smile and then laugh or the way you self consciously brush your teeth a lot, the way you would just look at me and fill me with hope and happiness. I never really needed love because you know I didn't think it was worth it but you really did change everything, I fell so hard and so quick and look now we have a child and we are married.Harry take care of little y/n but make sure you also take care of yourself I worry. When shes 16 take her to our place and dance with her tell her the stories of you and me, of how we danced there those 2 nights. Please tell her every last detail of how hard I loved you.  Listen to this town by Niall Horan and dance around that kitchen of ours and think about me. We have a million memorys and I know I will always be in your heart and I know the idea now may not be great but promise me one day when I'm gone find someone, find the most amazing girl, who makes you smile as much as I do. Actually right now I'm looking at you and your smiling at me whilst playing with y/n. You really are beautiful Haz and its not going to be easy but I'm still here I promise. I hope you can feel that feeling you did on our wedding day the happiness. Don't let the boys drift away, hold on to them because they are your lifeline. I can't explain how glad I am I came to your flat that day I was sad. you comforted me and I fell for the most amazing human beings. I love you Harry so much I even married you. Don't forget me baby don't forget my touch, my smell my anything. I'm gonna come give you a hug and you're gonna hug me back and kiss me. God I wish I could feel that right now. I love you.

from your wife, and the girl who loves you most. y/n/n x

[That is the end unless I create another epilogue its been fun guys and this book has bought me tears like it has you like right now I'm crying on facetime to my best mate whose telling me how proud she is of me for this. I did it guys I finished it. It feels a little weird as I got quite attached to the book but all good things come to an end Thank you for reading x]