Part 6

Finally the film ends and I see her eyes beginning to become sleepy. 'Come on sweetheart, lets give you a shower and then you can rest up. Sound good?' She nods and smiles before we get up and I hold her hand in order to take her to my en-suite. I point out where everything is including her towel and my oversized graphic tee and boxer briefs she can use. I ensured her the underwater was new and she giggled, a little embarrassed that she would be wearing some of my clothes. Other then that I closed the door and let her shower in peace.

As soon as I heard the water turn on I made my way out my bedroom and to the games room where I knew most of the guys would be. When I arrived I was right and I saw all the boys there with Jimin and Taehyung battling each other in Mario cart and the others watching on behind the couch.

There were loud shouts until Taehyung finally won which is when they noticed me. They all look in silence until Taehyung blurts out 'I heard she is a little.' Jin quickly slaps his hand around his brothers mouth but smiles sheepishly as he had been busted for telling them all about my little.

I role my eyes and sit down on a free chair. 'Yes she is and before you get any ideas Taehyung, she is mine and not for you.' I give him a warning. He has had littles before so I knew he would be excited about my girl. 'Just don't overcrowd her or be too loud. She is easily scared and I'm not surprised seeing as her last caregiver was Kai.' They all look a bit shocked trying to imagine the hell she would have gone through in Kai's possession.

I sigh and rub my face in my hands trying to think this through. 'You need my help?' Taehyung says. I know exactly what he means by it. Although I have met littles, I have never looked after one so he is really my best hope at the moment. 'What the hell am I supposed to do?' I ask as he gets excited at the fact that for once I am coming to him for help. 'I need to meet her first. Then I can help you.' I reluctantly nod but add 'she is in the shower at the moment but I will text you when she is ready.' After announcing that, I get up and leave to check on my little.

Should I even be calling her that? I ask myself. What do I call her? Ahhh, see this is why I need Taehyung's help.

I enter my bedroom and sit down on the bed leaned over so my hands are supporting my heads weight.

'A-are you ok?' I hear a gentle angelic voice surface from the bathroom. Her touch so soft I didn't even hear her open the door and come in wearing my T-shirt and underwear. 'I am now' I whisper too quiet for her to hear. 'Hmm' she tilts her head in confusion. 'Nothing sweetheart... come here.' I beacon her to the bed and she sits down beside me.

'I want you to meet someone angel, is that ok?' She nods excitedly and I text Taehyung-shi to come up. Very soon after he knocks on the door and I reply with a simple 'come in' while scooting closer to my little in a protective way...