chap 8

" was mother really .... Gone?".

No ! No ! Regina called screaming .crying . mother can't leave her not after everything .no . Then she heard voices . They were calling out to her , they were begging her to wake up. Wake up from what ? Where ? Then consciousness hit her she was dreaming. It was all just a dream thank the gods .

"regina Mia Donna . Please wake up from your slumber. Your nightmare will destroy you heavens forbid! " someone called shaking her . She woke the person was right . Her nightmare was beginning to destroy her.

" she is awake" Annarose said smiling . " can you count the hours I lay asleep ? ". " nei Mia Donna . But I do know that tis evening and the ball begins soon .we don't want to waste any more time .he is as eager as a cat ready for the kill."

" the ball" ? " yes Mia Donna sire wants to introduce you to his subjects tonight. He couldn't wait any longer. You will be the Belle of the ball"? Annarose said giggling at the use of foreign accent. " I have never attended a ball before . Or with royalty. How do I do it. " Annarose kept silent for a while .then said. "all you have to do Mia Donna is walk gracefully , raise your head high like the queen that you are , smile and do everything the king asks of you. Only you have the right to call him Lord. "

She calmed down . The rules were simple she could do it . All she had to do was obey him . She could do that. Slowly she nodded and Annarose started work on her . Washed her , waxed her body , styled her hair, straightened her dress, and helped her when she needed then made her up .

When Regina looked at the mirror after everything she couldn't recognize herself. She wasn't Regina the slave , the commanders little bed whore in waiting.she was the sires elegant queen . Deceptively captivating and beautiful. She was an enchantress.

Annarose looked at her Donna and smiled. Even though she applied just little makeup the Donnas beauty was amazing . The sire sure got himself an unintentional seductress. The sire would be pleased. " you are ready my Donna " Annarose said placing the former queens ancestral jewelry on the Donnas slender and beautiful neck.

If the sire manages to hold himself from making love to his Queen tonight then Annarose would begin to honor him as a man with self control.

" pray Annarose. Pray that I don't make a mockery of my self. " "the heavens forbid." and they walked down the stairs. Taking many turns , greeting many people until the went to where the queen mother stood waiting . " you look beautiful my sweet." the queen mother said dismissing Annarose . Then led her through a long narrow yet extremely lavish corridor to the ball room " all hail. Arise for the sires Queen. Mother to the sires children .mother to the kingdom" someone announced . Regina wondered if he was paid for announcing or was it just his habit.

Everyone in the ball court stood . Exempting no one . No one but the him.regina stood tall and proud like she was told with a smile on her face. " hail to the kingdoms queen" they chorused cheering for her. Only if they knew. If they knew that the person they hailed as queen now once was a slave, a low caste, the commanders bed whore. A brothel girl. Only if they knew. Then they won't honor her with so much zeal. Those eyes that held her with admiration and pride will look at her with disgust and hatred only if they knew the truth behind their queen.

She watched him descend from the throne . walking slowly yet majestically, carrying with him the air of pride and perfection . He was perfect in every aspect of him . His cologne spread through the entire court. Regina inhaled . He smelt heavenly like a king but still like a man .

He walked towards his Queen like a predator advancing his prey . She was anxious he saw it. She was nervous .he knew but she wasn't afraid and that alone made him smile. She was his Queen .

He came closer and Regina could feel her traitorous heart beat with an incredible speed . This was the man that saved her from the lust filled commander . He looked so...young yet dominant. The air he carried about made people bow instantly and she of course was no different so she bowed .

She could feel him and goosebumps graced her body . He was standing so close that his scent was all to obvious to her . He took her chin in his palms and made her meet his eyes . Oh his beautiful eyes. They were captivating and mysterious and told tales of all his adventures. But to her they held her above everything . He was a beautiful man . His well built chest carried the world and Regina had to force her eyes back to his face. You Know the promise she made not to allow the king to touch her? The one she said over her dead body ? Yes she was beginning to reconsider.

The king's pleased eyes took in his Queen appearance . She was lovely , beautiful , captivating. She could captivate even the married men . No one , no woman had held the king's attention the way she did and she wasn't even trying. She was curvy and held the right things that would captivate the attention of any man. He was lucky.

" Mia Chem. You do not need to bow before me . You are my equal." he said and gave her a light kiss on her forehead . The court went wild with excitement .

" let the feast begin " the king announced leading his Queen to the throne . She sat at his right hand side . And the roles of a kingdoms queen were read to her by her mother in law. " the kingdom queen is expected to give the kingdom an heir" mother-in-law ended looking at her to say yes I agree like she has been saying.

Regina couldn't say it. What if she failed to do it . What if she birthed a girl. What if .... Yet people's faces we're lit up in smiles expecting, waiting," yes I do agree" she said and people cheered. " very well then .since you have agreed . I queen Mara hereby hand down my responsibilities to you queen Regina. Donna you shall be now and forever . " queen mother said removing the crown from her head and placing the crown made out of pure gold before her . And bowed to her. The king smiled.

" let us feast in my queens honor" the king said taking up wine he drank from it passing the cup to his Queen she took just a sip. The wine was heavenly but she didn't want to appear greedy and unladylike.

They went to another hall where the feast took place . Like the former hall this hall was lavish. They sat at the front of the table . The very long table . Wine was brought in and food of different types were set. Her eyes were set on the roasted lamb decorated with veggies. O Lord that smelt amazing.

The Lord noticed his Queens eyes on the roasted lamb and he chuckled. She noticed him chuckling and and blushed. He took the lamb and divided it into her plate. He served her.

" thank you my Lord " she said digging into her meal. gods that tasted so nice . The king kept smiling .he was content watching his Queen.

But someone watching the couple was not happy. She was seething in fury . The sire belonged to her. And her alone this little slave had no right over him. He was hers to keep . And would make sure the slave remembers her place. No! The slave must die.

She must die.