Chapter 18

Hello! hope you all enjoy this chapter! Thank you for reading!

Timidly, Izuku makes his to the training ground, still able to feel that cold fury from Eraser Head; in that room, Eraser Head had replaced his Dad, his warm aura replaced with that frigid killing intent. Shuddering, Izuku got into his outfit, running a gloved finger over his brass knuckles as he made his way to the rest of the class.

He doesn't want to know what'll happen to Bakugou...

After leaving the changing room, Izuku strolls over to the training ground, only to be blinded by a flash of red and orange as he enters. 

Inside, Shouto was using his fire to blast target dummies, Tenya was lapping the grounds becoming a near blur to others, Tsuyu and Uraraka were doing basic hand to hand combat, Kirishima was taking hits from Shoji and Dark Shadow whereas Tokayami was doing the hand to hand with Koda. 

Ashido was producing acid and throwing it onto Sero's tape trying to stop it from touching her, and Sero was trying to increase his overall ability to produce more tape. Yaoyorozu was in the corner producing Russian dolls as Aoyama shot out laser at cement targets, holding his stomach, as Hagakure was trying to sneak on Jirou who had her earphone jacks in the ground, Kaminari released his electricity into a small battery to charge it up. Both Sato and Ojiro were sparring together. All Might and Cementoss were teaching this lesson apparently, if the blond hulking man telling everyone to go beyond was something to watch.

Coming up behind Shouto, Izuku whispered into his ear,

"Boo."

That resulted in a nasty right hook swinging into Izuku's face, covered in ice. Luckily, Izuku knew something like this might've happened, so he managed to dodge the punch that might have broken his nose. Laughing, Izuku held his stomach as Shouto stated/shouted,

"Damn it Izuku! You scared me!" With a hand over his heart. Finally, Izuku stopped laughing and came up to Shouto telling him,

"Well then... heh... I came over to give you some advice on using your fire." Izuku willed some fire onto his palm, "Fire is... in a way entwined to our emotions. Fire users' fire are often powered from the emotions of the user. Hatred is a strong, all-consuming emotion which increases the fires power. The same can be said of Love. Polar opposites yet yield the same results..." Izuku turned to Shouto, "Do not let your negative emotions consume you, focus on the positive ones instead. Think on what you Love and then make your flames into a sphere." Izuku stepped back to watch Shouto. Holding out his left hand, Shouto summoned his flames, brows creased in concentration as he tried to manipulate them into the sphere. Instead all that came out was a jet of fire.

Thinking, Izuku rubbed his chin. 'Perhaps when both his mother's and father's quirks combined into his quirk, they lost the ability to be manipulated after being sent out. Every quirk has a drawback...' Breaking his thought train, Izuku called to Shouto,

"Hey Shouto! Come here!" waving at the boy with his hand. Shouto soon came up to Izuku as he asked,

"Shouto, what was your mothers quirk again?" Shouto looked at Izuku with confusion before telling him,