chap 9

Anonymous:(pov):

"how dare the little slave girl come and take everything away from me. " she said throwing the newly purchased vase that decorated her table. That was the only colorful thing that he left her with. He took everything away from her. Every single thing and made her live under the shadows and now he ....now he thinks he can abandon her and go ahead to marry another?

For one little mistake she made , just one . He threw her out and took her whole life away. He made her miserable oh how she loathed him .she hated him with her whole life but he was still hers after all. He still belonged to her.

For years she had waited , seeking the right opportunity to finally make him pay for pushing her away, for leaving her with nothing but a fool for a husband . She had been seeking her revenge and just when opportunity presented itself to launch her attack he got himself a new queen.

" mistress." one of her slave disturbed and she threw a cold look at the disgusting little thing making it flinch."food is prepared . And the master is home . He wants you down for dinner. " the poor thing said prepared for the Mistress to unravel her anger and bitterness.

Anger burned through her body . The idiot she married is taking things too far. How she wished she could kill him and be done with his dominance over her life. But he was the only idiot who was willing to stick up with her and besides killing him now was a waste of time and will bring suspicions to her. She couldn't afford that. She had a certain task to accomplish before putting the idiot in his place .

" tell him am not hungry. I don't have the appetite to eat now" " mistress ..... He insists." oh headache. " lead me to him" she said following the slave. " james" she called to her husband with spite in her words . He looked up at her and smiled . A smile that showed how twisted his mind was . A smile meant to mock her .

" if it isn't the one who dreams of being queen. " he answered in the same manner. " oh come sit and let us eat. Only heavens must know the heartbreak you felt today poor wife ." he mocked . " oh you poor naive husband of mine. Mock no more for I will make sure I wipe that smug off your miserable face someday. He is mine heart , body and soul . I broke him and hence no body can fix him except me." she replied smiling back to him . His face became serious , deathly." we will see about that. Oh the day you realise your plans didn't work . I will be here patiently waiting to mock you. " " believe me sweetheart that day will never come." she answered and left .

Yes that day would never come because she already devised an evil yet magnificent plan up her sleeve one which the useless slave girl he dressed as queen would help her accomplish . Infact the slave would do most of the work all she had to do was relax and watch it happen. Oh how wonderful .

But this plan needed patience for it would take a lot of her time. First things first she would need to befriend the slave girl.she would become her most loving friend and wait for the perfect time to strike. When no one suspects.

When she strikes .....the whole kingdom would be shaken to the core. And she would teach the traitorous king that no one messes with her and goes Scot free.

Oh when she strikes.... the king vermol and his Queen would be at her mercy.