━1.9

Some think she's demon-
Some think it's soulmate-
Some think she's pregnant-

Yes she's pregnant with my baby and that's on what? Periodt.

Aria sat in her first period lesson, her leg bouncing up and down viciously and her chest spreading with warmth around her body

Expelling air out of her nose shallowly yet only increased the waves of heat, it almost felt like she had began to panic, blocking out every over noise yet her eyes flickered across the classroom.

Ears ringing and blurred vision, she took a small gasp of air through her mouth, shakily standing up and leaving out of the room without any sort of permission.

Everyone watched surprised as she almost stumbled out of the door in a rush.

"Damn it, she interrupted my sleep for no reason." Renjun spat out, huffing and closing his eyes yet again.

Chaerin and Jisung shared a glance and Donghyuck, who was leaning back on his chair with the pen between his teeth, narrowed his eyes at the door she just left in.

She's irritating anyway

The bathroom door burst open, her legs shakily found the nearest cubicle- toilet seat down and she sat on it, locking the door.

Almost panting, elbows on her knees and head down to stop the infiltration of panic, was it panic?

She wasn't sure what was happening but she felt too hot, beads of sweat forming on her skin.

Aria stripped off her oversized sweater to be left in a thin black top to which it showed a few inches of her toned stomach.

Seeing as it was September and it was still partially hot, she could get away with it.

She shoved a hand into the pocket of her grey sweatpants, finding her phone and texting the one person she thought about first.

The classroom door opened, only this time the students were free to talk amongst themselves as the teacher's laptop and board had broken.

A flushed Aria, who now had her hair up and sweater in her hands instead, walked through the door with Jaemin's hand on her back to guide her.

"Does it happen often?" He asked in a hushed tone yet the Demon's could hear all due to their heightened sense.

Still dizzy, not trusting herself to even talk- Aria shrugged- black spots invading her vision and Jaemin helped her to her seat at the back of the class where no one was.

Curiously, the Demon's all watched as the girl layed her head in her hands across the desk with Jaemin worriedly rubbing her back.

Even he wasn't sure.

"Are you sick?"
"No." She mumbled out, pain striking across her chest and she groaned out.
"Are you...on your period?" He whispered out and Aria huffed- sitting up straight with a glare on her face.

Jaemin recoiled and cleared his throat, murmuring a sorry and sighed.
"I'll take you to the doctors-"
"It's not that... it's just I suddenly get hot like I'm on fire and then my body hurts and my head hurts-"

"Wait..." Jaemin trailed off, glancing at the eyes of the Demon's staring at them at the information she had given out.

Chaerin had a knowing look on her face, almost smug like she knew exactly what was happening.

"Alright guys, we're back in business- get into your pairs."

Aria's eyes flickered to Donghyuck who still had the pen between his pinkish lips and he raised his brows at her sudden gaze and she groaned, dropping her head back onto the table.

Anyway so now I'll actually write about them baking and shit, I actually know barely anything about it so like