16 Going On 17

Today's your birthday Aaliyah you have to look nice alright. Aaliyah said rummaging through her closet looking for a good outfit.

A-ha this will work. Aaliyah says as she pulls out a hot pink leather jacket with diamonds on the collar of the jacket.

K now my shirt hmmm......OH I forgot I had that shirt. Aaliyah said when she saw her most favorite shirt in the world that says One Love Manchester.

She puts on the shirt and it already looks good on her.

Okay now the pants ok I like these yuh. these will work. Aaliyah said as she found these tight blue jeans in her closet that turned a lot of boys on back in the day.

Now the shoes. Oh yeah Cruz is gonna love these.

The shoes were high healed peach matte.

Her nails were painted white.

Her eyeshadow was black, grey and white.

Her lips were covered in cherry red lipstick.

My look is so successful. Aaliyah said to herself.

She starts to walk downstairs to see what her mom thinks.

Ayo mama. Aaliyah said calling her mother.

Yo. Her mom said back.

How do I look to you? Aaliyah said.

Her mom turns around.

You- OH MY GOD.....You look beautiful. Her mom said shocked at her look.

Thanks mama. Aaliyah said walking out the kitchen while feeling proud of herself.

I'm going to Paco's Place for my birthday. Aaliyah said letting her know where She was going.

Oh ok happy birthday stay safe, love you. Her mom said.

Love you, thanks I will. Aaliyah said.

She walks out the door and almost trips on the porch stairs but catches herself.

Well that was close. Aaliyah said.

Then she heard a car beep and turned around to see Cruz and Paco in his car.

She smile's and start to walk to the car then Paco gets out of the car.

What's up birthday girl? Paco said

Nothing much. I almost tripped on the stairs comin' out. Aaliyah said while Laughing.

Yeah we saw that. Cruz said.

I'm sure y'all did. Aaliyah said now embarrassed.

They both start chuckling.

She starts to get in the backseat of Cruz's car. while Paco sat in the front.

They start to drive away to Paco's house.

~time skip~

Aaliyah was fixing her lipstick when they come to a stop to Paco's crib. (😂)

The three of them get out of the car and go inside.

Happy birthday mija. Aaliyah was greeted by Paco's mother Dolores.

Hey Dolores. Aaliyah said greeting her back.

How old are you now? Dolores asked.

16. Aaliyah said.

Oh my goodness. Dolores said.

Yep. Aaliyah said.

My nephew is also 16. Dolores said.