nineteen

"i swear to god zhong chenle i will murder you soon." mark spoke loudly as he sat down to complete the circle.

chenle laughed as he stuck as he tongue out at mark, "it won't be that bad."

"oh by the way, if you really don't wanna do it, someone can ask you to tell the truth about something. you can't refuse, it's either that or make someone jealous." donghyuck stated as he came back with a green colored soju bottle.

he placed it in the middle of the seven boys, all of them staring at to where the bottle would point.

at last, the bottle pointed at someone, and this someone, is zhong chenle.

good luck to jisung.

"so chenle! who's your choice?" jaemin said. chenle looked around the circle to see five options, of course he wouldn't include jisung, the game was made for jisung to get jealous.

chenle started walking towards someone, "why me?"

chenle laughed at him, "because you know, we're comfortable with each other." chenle said it loudly making sure jisung would hear it clearly.

chenle hasn't even started yet jisung's blood was already boiling, he controlled himself since he didn't want a punishment from the rest of his hyungs.

chenle sat on renjun's lap, many ideas coming in his mind since that one night in the party, he knew a lot of things about him.

"hold my waist and kiss me." chenle whispered in renjun's ear. renjun laughed as he heard dominance in chenle's voice but for some reason, it was cute.

renjun did exactly what chenle had told him to do, he started kissing him as if no one was watching.

clearly not only jisung was jealous, jeno and jaemin were too. mark and donghyuck were busy being shocked at the fact that renjun was being the dominant one in the kiss.

"where's your sweet spot?" renjun whispered in chenle's ear.

"under my right ear." renjun immediately started going for that place causing chenle to moan out loudly.

'the only time chenle gets to moan, is when it's for me.' jisung stood up from his place and grabbed chenle by the hand leaving the others and renjun shocked.

"oh my. our son is growing up." jaemin clung on to renjun's arm as he 'cried'.

don't get me wrong, jaemin was still quite angry with renjun for making out with chenle but,

he has some plans in store for him.